Any action in Vegas?

Has anyone found anything new here besides the Yoda clone wars line? I found an Emperor figure at the TRU on Maryland and Flamingo but nothing since then. The main thing I am looking for is the new A-Wing from Target. So far, I have gone to several different Targets over the past 3 weeks and have found nothing. I am seriously considering driving to Barstow or Victorville just to find this. If anyone has any info about where to get this at a Target (not the secondary market) in Vegas, please reply.

Come on, there has to be someone from Vegas here. If not, anyone who has passed thru Vegas recently see anything?

Last week, the Walmart on Craig, next to Nellis AFB had the Clone Wars Kit Fist and some others...too bad I don't collect Clone Wars figures. I saw brown coat Hoth Han earlier this week in the WM at MLK and Craig, but all the figures are pretty much gone now. The Target on Craig also has a stack of A-Wings. All of their regular figures (Clone Wars and Saga) are on clearance for $3.58...well what's left of them at least. Hopefully the stores will start restocking soon.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

About four weeks ago I found Ayy, Padme, Elan, Obi-Wan, Bail, and Janus at Super Wal-mart on Sunset Rd. in Henderson. A week later I found Clone Wars Kit, Super Articulated Clone Trooper, and Saesee at the same Walmart and TRU on Sunset & Stephine. Two weeks ago I found Luke (Hoth Attack) at the same Walmart and 3 or 4 days later I found the Hoth Trooper, Kren, R-3PO, and Achk Med-Beq at the same TRU. Last week I found the Wampa, C-3PO with Escape Pod, and Rieekan at both these stores. The last time I saw the A-wing was a couple of months ago at the Target on Sunset and Stephine across from TRU.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!