Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Your painful silence tells me that the last STAR QUIZ was just too difficult. OK. I'll give you this one ...

    Answer to "STAR QUIZ" of card no. 145
    A long time ago in a galazy far, far away


    See, that was a tricky one ... a "galazy" far, far away ... uh-huh.
    So then, on to your "STAR QUIZ" for card #146 ...

    QUESTION: What is Princess Leia's last name?

    "Z"?

    I haven't pulled my box o' cards out of the closet yet, but the answer to this should be Organa according to the cards. But who's to say that George won't reimagine this factoid in the Prequels too?

  2. #12
    Answer to "STAR QUIZ" of card no. 146
    Organa


    Of course you were right Stillakid!

    Your "STAR QUIZ" for card #147 ...
    QUESTION: What is the first spaceship ever to be seen in a STAR WARS movie?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	147a.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	7056   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	147b.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	7057  
    plasticfetish.net

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Answer to "STAR QUIZ" of card no. 146
    Organa


    Of course you were right Stillakid!

    Your "STAR QUIZ" for card #147 ...
    QUESTION: What is the first spaceship ever to be seen in a STAR WARS movie?
    I think I'm the only other one reading these. I'll whisper the answer so that somebody else can have a chance...



    Blockade Runner

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    I think I'm the only other one reading these.
    I have no problem running through all of these for just you either. (I know other people are peeping in though.) Never let it be said that I'm afraid to take a silly idea way too far.
    plasticfetish.net

  5. #15
    Here's the question from foil chase card #001A in the ESB Visions of the Future set:

    "What watery planet does Dagobah become in the new 'prequel' films?"

    What? No, you can't be serious. Really? Hmm... guess I got tricked. So, $45 was too steep a price to pay for it? WHAT?!? Now, I'm angry!



    p.s. I just made all that up, including the question, out of nowhere.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Here's the question from foil chase card #001A in the ESB Visions of the Future set:
    The whaaa ... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    p.s. I just made all that up, including the question, out of nowhere.
    You know, I honestly got kind of excited to see that card for a second.

    BUT ... on with STAR QUIZ!

    Answer to "STAR QUIZ" of card no. 147
    The Rebel Blockade Runner


    Stillakid correct of course! And on his way to winning that authentic replica of George Lucas' favorite flannel shirt.

    For your Thanksgiving STAR QUIZ, we're on to card #148 ...
    Question: What does Princess Leia do and say to Luke just before they swing across the chasm in the Death Star?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	148a.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	7152   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	148b.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	7153  
    plasticfetish.net

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    The whaaa ... ?

    You know, I honestly got kind of excited to see that card for a second.

    BUT ... on with STAR QUIZ!

    Answer to "STAR QUIZ" of card no. 147
    The Rebel Blockade Runner


    Stillakid correct of course! And on his way to winning that authentic replica of George Lucas' favorite flannel shirt.

    For your Thanksgiving STAR QUIZ, we're on to card #148 ...
    Question: What does Princess Leia do and say to Luke just before they swing across the chasm in the Death Star?
    The answer to BCJ's question of course is PLASTICS. Plastics.

    Star Quiz 148 = A kiss, for luck. And she does. He gets a woody from his sister and they swing away.

  8. #18
    Yes, that's correct ... but of course, Woody Harrelson won't be added to "A New Hope" until the DVD version, where he'll replace the actor that played Wuher in the cantina scene.
    plasticfetish.net

  9. #19
    Answer to "STAR QUIZ" of card no. 148
    She kisses him and says. "For luck"


    And of course Stillakid is correct again. You're well on your way to winning that lock of authentic Yack hair from the original Bantha costume ... also used to weave Rick McCallum's wig.

    Your "STAR QUIZ" for card #149 ...
    QUESTION: What is the name of the giant battle station destroyed by Luke Skywalker in STAR WARS?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	149a.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	7229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	149b.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	7230  
    plasticfetish.net

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    And of course Stillakid is correct again.
    Now there's something you don't here very often at SSG! Even though it's usually true.


    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Your "STAR QUIZ" for card #149 ...

    QUESTION: What is the name of the giant battle station destroyed by Luke Skywalker in STAR WARS?
    Moon Base Alpha

    No no, of course it's... The Death Star

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO