Thread: Need Magic?

Hybrid View

Smile Need Magic?

At the end days of November, just before Christmas, the most magical time of the year, Disneyland Resort Paris will adapt a new slogan. Need Magic?. This new slogan will not be only used in brochures or TV-ads (which are recorded in the resort 3 weeks ago). Disney is doing things big, by releasing a song (that is written by Vasile Sirl. The cast of Mickey's Show Time takes the singing to their account. But the chorus will be sung by all Cast Members! The single will be availeble all over the resort and a part of the sharings will go to Unicef. Some other items as T-Shirts are also in the make.
    We post more news as we find out. THX to DLP Reisgids for the heads up.

Comments ?
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

Quote Originally Posted by krisvds
    At the end days of November, just before Christmas, the most magical time of the year, Disneyland Resort Paris will adapt a new slogan. Need Magic?. This new slogan will not be only used in brochures or TV-ads (which are recorded in the resort 3 weeks ago). Disney is doing things big, by releasing a song (that is written by Vasile Sirl. The cast of Mickey's Show Time takes the singing to their account. But the chorus will be sung by all Cast Members! The single will be availeble all over the resort and a part of the sharings will go to Unicef. Some other items as T-Shirts are also in the make.
    We post more news as we find out. THX to DLP Reisgids for the heads up.

Comments ?
    Yes, another way for Disney to get money out of tourists. I can care less.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

That's a pretty lame slogan IMO, Disney Paris was a bad idea anyway though. The real Disney magic IMO is in the parks that Walt himself had a hand in, everything else is just an imitator.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    That's a pretty lame slogan IMO, Disney Paris was a bad idea anyway though. The real Disney magic IMO is in the parks that Walt himself had a hand in, everything else is just an imitator.
    Exactly JT. I don't think of Disney the way I used to. I think it all started when they changed the Pirates ride. I think it was a sell out and I bet Walt has flipped about million times in his grave. I just hate how some of these huge companies go a put their name on everything they can get their hands on. Kind of like EP1 and Lucas
    (Like my posts)

I think the Pirates was ok except for the PC changes at the middle, but I haven't been in a few years (I'm hoping they haven't changed it more). The park started going downhill when they changed the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse into the Tarzan treehouse, that was foul. Now they're porting over the Winnie the Pooh ride from WDW which I hear is really basic and pulling the Country Bear Jamboree to make room for that (and moving the bears from the CBJ attraction over to the Hungry Bear restaurant to make a Chuck E Cheese ripoff). Sadly, all that's probably been done since the last time I was there, I've been too broke to go for a while.

The proof of how "magically" bankrupt the Disney company is lies behind the gates of the Disney's California Adventure park IMO, this place is dull as dishwater and half as popular. There's nothing here that says "Disney magic" at all, it's just an overpriced boring carnival, virtually no charm whatsoever. They spent a fortune and got a mess, and nobody there seems to know how to fix the problem (probably because there is no way to fix it).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sure.. But there is a magic feel in Paris

Really
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)

You DO forget, that it is not jus a copy, it is entirely different and bringing the magic available to everybody...

Who can afford a train ticket over here ? many people, who can afford a Plane ticket to the USA? not many...
    StarTours.BeJedi.com

Quote Originally Posted by krisvds
    You DO forget, that it is not jus a copy, it is entirely different and bringing the magic available to everybody...

Who can afford a train ticket over here ? many people, who can afford a Plane ticket to the USA? not many...
    What? Nothing stops Americans from getting to Disneyland here in the states. You can drive, Fly and take a train. You forget we have 2 parks. Disneyland here is so overcrowded it's not even fun anymore.
    (Like my posts)

I am in Europe BTW
    StarTours.BeJedi.com