Where to buy QUALITY Vintage online?

Hi folks. I recently sold off my POTF2 collection & 12" collection to accumulate much needed cash for attempting to complete my Vintage 3 3/4 collection (not including Droids & Ewoks - no desire there!).

I'm using eBay for Playsets & Vehicles, but I'm very particular about the figures I want in my collection. Most of my 3 3/4 collection is from my own stash as a child which is in great shape. All I need to complete is the majority of the POTF figures. I'm a loose collector & don't really care about the coins.

Are there any good sites besides Brian's Toys that I can purchase C8+ figures?

Thanks!

The only other thing I can suggest is Ebay. I have purchased some from there. Also, check the selling section here. I bought a vintage carded figure from Jeffglow at a good price. I dont know if he had any POTF figures though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

mm74md, BigBadToyStore.com recently begun selling Vintage Star Wars figures. They are loose and complete and in C8, 9, 10 in condition. And the prices are not too bad. They don't have some of the harder to find figures yet, but are adding them later. Its worth checking out!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett