Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oops, I saw that you already included that list in your first post.

Is the quality of these going to be better than their last attempts. The Tie Fighter helmet looked like crap.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

If you're able to check out the pictures in the Insider, go for it. They look pretty damn good. The Vader helmet looks MUCH better than Don Posts.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Check out this link. Not sure what your willing to spend, but I think they offer some quality looking helmets.

http://www.vegatransports.com.au/Aus...ars/body6.html

Hope it helps!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Check out this link. Not sure what your willing to spend, but I think they offer some quality looking helmets.

http://www.vegatransports.com.au/Aus...ars/body6.html

Hope it helps!
    Damn thats STEEP!!! wowza!!

Wow, those are cool but very expensive.

I accidently won a Stormtrooper helmet off Ebay a week ago and it arrived yesterday. Its a Don Post Helmet that had a lot os scratches and marks accros the dome and the back which I removed with nail polish remover -came right off. One of the lenses fell off durring shipping which I'm going to reattach after I'm done fixing it up. It'll be my new hobby for now. I've decided to rework the mouth and give it an actual mouth as seen in the movies rather than the sticker Don Post gave it. I also completely removed the foam circles on the side of the helmet. Why they were there I dont know.

Does anybody know where I can get some helmet decals? I've done some searching without any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Does anybody know where I can get some helmet decals? I've done some searching without any luck.
    I've seen some people use black electrical tape, cut to the shape needed. Looked dead on.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I have a place, but I'm trying to find the link. This guy makes helmet replacement stickers for the Stormtrooper helmets. I think I have it bookmarked, but I haven't found it just yet.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn

I accidently won a Stormtrooper helmet off Ebay a week ago and it arrived yesterday.
    How exactly do you "accidently" win something off of Ebay?

Easily. They usually sell for a good $ and on one auction I bed very low expecting that somebody would outbid me and nobody did.

Thanks for the link Bobafrett, I'll check that out!