Hybrid View

Star Wars Masks & Helmets

The new Star Wars Insider has some great pictures of some Helmets coming out, made by Rubies. Now in the past Rubies has made some pretty cheap and low quality Star Wars merchindise. But these Helmets on the way look amazing! Their 1st wave will consist of Jango Fett, the Clonetrooper and Darth Vader. Each will come with a padded lining inside as well as a display base. Thats pretty spiffy! I'm looking into getting these to add to my collection, so...

Who else already has Masks or Helmets in their colection? Which do you have?

Don Post made some pretty good ones in the past, Of those I picked up Boba Fett, Scout Trooper and the X-Wing. A Darth Vader and Stormtrooper are next on my list.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    The new Star Wars Insider has some great pictures of some Helmets coming out, made by Rubies. Now in the past Rubies has made some pretty cheap and low quality Star Wars merchindise. But these Helmets on the way look amazing! Their 1st wave will consist of Jango Fett, the Clonetrooper and Darth Vader. Each will come with a padded lining inside as well as a display base. Thats pretty spiffy! I'm looking into getting these to add to my collection, so...

Who else already has Masks or Helmets in their colection? Which do you have?

Don Post made some pretty good ones in the past, Of those I picked up Boba Fett, Scout Trooper and the X-Wing. A Darth Vader and Stormtrooper are next on my list.
    WHICH INSIDER??? #????

The new one with Han Solo (Harrison) on the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    The new one with Han Solo (Harrison) on the cover.
    DAMNIT!! I must have glanced right over them!!! WHEN ARE THEY COMING AND IS THERE A PRICE RANGE YET??

I guess they're coming this fall I don't think it said when yet. Theres also no price set either. The Rubies website doesn't help unfortunatly.

Any pictures of these on the internet anywhere for those of us that don't get the Insider?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.