Hasbro has produced so many different Luke head sculpts for the 12" line of Star Wars figures. At least eight different, distinct sculpts have been produced.
1)Collector Series Luke (1st Luke, Bespin Luke, X-wing Luke, Hoth Luke, KB 2 pack Stormtrooper Luke)
2) Luke Ceremonial
3) 1st Luke Jedi
4) Luke Stormtrooper (single release, wet hair)
5) Luke Tatooine Poncho (in KB 3 pack)
6) European Luke w/ swinging action (if memory serves, this is a repaint of the ceremonial head. I'm not sure so I'm listing it as separate. Anyone know for sure?)
7) 100th Luke
8) Luke on Speederbike (Target...Is this the same sculpt as the 1st Luke Jedi? I'm not sure as I haven't seen him without his head gear)
9) Dagobah Luke with Yoda
10) Luke on Taun Taun with scarring. (I'd love to see a shot of this one without the headgear also if anyone feels like posting it.)
11) New Luke Jedi (Ewok 2-pack wave)
Some of these come closer to capturing Mark Hamill's likeness than others. However, none seem to "nail it." Hasbro seems to continually miss the Mark (pun intended).
What sculpt seems to come closest to looking like Mark Hamill to you? Which sculpts are your favorites? Any that you hate?
I'd have to say that the one in the KB 3-pack looks the most like Mark to me. My favorites are the one in the KB 3 pack, the 100th Luke, and the Taun Taun Luke with scarring.