Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by bigbarada
    Twisted Mego Theatre is probably the only thing keeping the magazine going, although even that has been strained for ideas lately.
    Boy, you couldn't be more right! I picked up issue #50 tonight on a whim, and it SUCKED! TMT just had no idea where it was going I thought, it seems like it's circling the same drain the "Big Shots" went down many issues back. Those Big Shots don't even try to make sense anymore!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The dog was nice, but i wont miss him, as for the magazine...well it started getting uncool, now the only thing they put are Gundams and Simpsons, (of course its a toy magazine not a star wars magazine, but for thoses reasons "less coverage on star wars" i stopped buying the mag)
    As always...........L

Collector miss Zach......Zach reason Collector started reading Toyfair.....Zach remind Collector of Sith Ninja from old forum!.....Collector sick of talking like Zach......Collector go and find somwhere else to rant.....
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

Why did I sign up for a 2 year subscription last year?

Zach's gone, that's a plus . . . now they need to get rid of their letters section. Ugh.
    Okay, not because of the letter writers themselves, rather
    a) the letters they print
    b) the way Tom Root "answers" them. Great, you like to goof on your readers - but the letters section should be taken seriously, no matter HOW much of a joke your publication has become!

Maybe the wrestling figure collectors are mad about their being Star Wars figures in that magazine. Food for thought I suppose.

I love wrestling, but I don't collect the figures, because I don't like the quality. Although some of the newer ones look incredibly lifelike. And I see a lot more kids buying them than SW, that's for sure. If McFarlane or someone made some really nice wrestling figures, I would be in heaven!

And I don't read Toyfare. I read like 2 ever. Just didn't hold my attention.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I never tire of Toyfare. Even with the internet's theoretically endless room for news about everything, Toyfare often shows a figure or story that I hadn't and probably never would have seen on the web. Heck, until my recently-strengthened Star Wars addiction, I didn't even buy toys, but I've never missed an issue of Toyfare. I've occassionally laughed myself to tears at the Big Shots ("take this toilet to CUBA!!!").

And for you guys complaining about the lack of Star Wars content, a recent TMT was based in the Geonosian arena (d'oh!). I'm kinda getting tired of Spider-Man's over-done smart acre, but I'm a fan of everything else.