Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question SW Insider #56....

.....anyone know when it's coming out?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I received mine about a week ago. I haven't actually looked to see if it is in stores, though.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Smile

Thanks for the update, SD.

I know there were mail interruptions from last weeks' events. I'm hopeful my issue will show up shortly.

The "December 2001" issue, #56, came in my mail 3 days ago. It feels a bit thin IMO, but that may be from the Jawa Trader having diddly-squat in it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Who wants to order from that Jawa Trader anyway....cheap crappity crap in nyeah...

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)

Exclamation

I got mine today. The Jawa Trader actually has some Hasbro figures that came out this year, so it's not all bad. Haven't read any of it, yet.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Great Kevin Smith interview! Read it it's great!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Thumbs up Yay!

My issue finally showed up, too!

Like B-CJ, I have yet to free it from its plastic prison....(very busy day!)

I really could have done without all the pages devoted to Kevin Smith. If I wanted to read about his new movie, I'd buy Entertainment Weekly or Premiere or some such. I don't want his movies taking up space in my Star Wars magazine!

Geez, us Fan Club members are already getting ripped off enough as it is. What with just a lousy magazine subscription for $20 a year!!

Oh wait, it's now $30 a year. Gee, thanks a lot WOTC, way to milk the fans. My subscription runs out this issue, I will most definitely NOT be renewing, EVER!
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I really could have done without all the pages devoted to Kevin Smith. If I wanted to read about his new movie, I'd buy Entertainment Weekly or Premiere or some such. I don't want his movies taking up space in my Star Wars magazine!

Geez, us Fan Club members are already getting ripped off enough as it is. What with just a lousy magazine subscription for $20 a year!!

Oh wait, it's now $30 a year. Gee, thanks a lot WOTC, way to milk the fans. My subscription runs out this issue, I will most definitely NOT be renewing, EVER!
    You still read this rag? I gave that up many moons ago when I realized that the pictures were far more interesting.

As for the cost, it's still $20 a year for magazine subscription, $30 is for fan club membership (which includes a subscription and a $10 gift certificate to the Jawa Trader/Online Jawa Trader).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.