ANH Custom Trash Compactor Diorama, with real lights

Hi Guys, here's my lastest custom. The Trash Compactor scene from ANH. I just installed the lights. LMK what you think. It was inspired from NiubNiub. I'm still learning how to use my Photo edit program and tried to fix what my cheap Cam produced.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCP_0247.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	6959  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Hi Guys, here's my lastest custom. The Trash Compactor scene from ANH. I just installed the lights. LMK what you think. It was inspired from NiubNiub. I'm still learning how to use my Photo edit program and tried to fix what my cheap Cam produced.
    It looks great!!
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Very nice Turbo, what did you use to create the walls of the compactor?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Very nice Turbo, what did you use to create the walls of the compactor?
    Thanks Killer. The Walls are Made of Foam core with vertical strips of poster board glued on. The Horizontal pieces are foam core also. I then painted with a few shades of brown.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Is this a three-walled diorama or just the two walls seen in the photo? Nice use of the Hasbro figures and base. You really got the walls and that door to turn out nicely, especially the lights.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by darthzirock
    Is this a three-walled diorama or just the two walls seen in the photo? Nice use of the Hasbro figures and base. You really got the walls and that door to turn out nicely, especially the lights.
    The dio has 3 complete walls. I just took that shot because you could see more. Thanks very much. The lights and door were a last minute thing. I had it all together and said to myself, it needed something more. I cut the door out and cut the panels that were on the sticker and pushed them about half way throught the door, leaving a recess like detail in the door. Then I ran down to the local Scale train store and bought the red bulbs, some wire and a 16 volt transformer. 40 bucks later I'm home and do some soldering. I cut the 8 holes out and pushed the lights through. I didn't glue them in, because I know 1 or 2 will burn out and I'd be in a world of Crap to get the lights lose.
    (Like my posts)

Very very cool, TW. I'll try to stop by for a personal look sometime next week.

Nice work Turbo, the door and lights really bring it together nicely.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Looks great turbo!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars