Lightbulb more vehicles please!

i would love to see more vehicles for saga and clone wars, i think the AT-TE would be a great toy to have, and the republic dropship craft that deploys the heavy weapons into battle would be cool. a droid dropship (the one that looks like a H from episode one), a good gungan sub. amidalas ship from episode 2, clone trooper starfighter from the up coming cartoon, it looks awsome. these are a few i could think of please consider,

devoted collector
    hawkeye
    uh....yeah....sorry i can't help you with that.

nobody knows hell till you've been to the middle east. GO AIR FORCE

Well first let me welcome you to the boards. Someone will be along offering you a gift basket of somekind soon

Anyways, more vehicles are always welcome to me. I really did not care for most of the vehicles released yet. I got Slave 1, only because I never hasd one as a kid. I want the Gunship but havent had money. I also havent seen the Halfire Droid.

I would love to see more vintage ships as well as current. Playsets as well, but thats another thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten