Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Re: 24 Season 3 (merged)

It was that the US has several foreigners on the CIA payroll at different grades of security levels (A-H?). Saunders was wanting that list to either whack the double agents or expose their activity to their governments to expose US involvement in spying on their respective countries. It sounded like Saunders wants to dismantle the military/industrial complex of the US. I'm interested to see if this conspiracy goes deeper than Saunders and what involvement he had in the first two seasons plotlines.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Jack said that he and Saunders were on a mission together to Kosovo that Palmer green-lighted. And I thought that on same said mission was where Drazen from season 1 came from. The same season 1 where Palmer was still a candidate. Am I confused? OK, don't answer that... Am I wrong?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

The mission is one and the same. Jack left him for dead on that mission. A bomb wentoff and everyone that was in the place was expected to not have survived. SO now that Palmer is President, he can get back at him for the mission, and use Jack to carry it out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    Jane didn't sound British, did she?
    No, but she explained to Jack that she doesn't really know her dad & hardly sees him (I guess we’ll see if that’s true). I assumed that this meant she has pretty much always lived in the US so she wouldn't have picked up the accent from daddy. Who knows?!?

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    The mission is one and the same. Jack left him for dead on that mission. A bomb wentoff and everyone that was in the place was expected to not have survived. SO now that Palmer is President, he can get back at him for the mission, and use Jack to carry it out.
    There was also mention that Saunders could have been brainwashed by his captors, thus being under control of a foreign power/entity. I've been wondering if there was more to the whole "the sky is falling" line that just being the first step to control Palmer. Perhaps a code needed to activate an operative that Saunders has no direct contact with, like that chick assassin.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    ...like that chick assassin.
    Yeah, where has she been? And did we ever learn what she did to Palmer at the end of last season? It seems like a long 24 hours this season & can't remember the first few shows.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Yeah, where has she been? And did we ever learn what she did to Palmer at the end of last season? It seems like a long 24 hours this season & can't remember the first few shows.
    Well, from what I remember it seemed like a nonissue. Something was brought up in the first episode or two about Palmer maybe feeling ill or having some lasting problem from the poison/toxin/virus/whatever he was exposed to. There really wasn't any definitive resolution so either it'll creep its head up really soon as being super important or just a lame cliffhanger that went nowhere.

I doubt it will go nowhere. That girl will show her head again. I cant believe that only 5 shows are left for the season.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

5 shows left! Cool! I thought there was only a couple. I couldn't remember when the day started because they always start each season at a different hour.

So who's left that's been in all three seasons?

Jack Bauer
    Kim Bauer
    Tony Almeida
    Pres. Palmer
    Ex-Mrs. Palmer
    Hit Girl (assuming she shows up)
    Chappelle (was in 1-3 but is now pushing up daisies)
    Nine Meyers (was in 1-3 but now sleeps with the fishes)

Any more?

Thats about it. I cant think of anymore. CTU has changed so many people since season one its not funny. At least we know two people wont be back if there is a season 4