Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Jack... When did he get the shot? Last season? I must've missed it.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

He got a shot at the place where he was tortured. At the football field, I just remember him slumping against a wall. Dont' recall a shot given there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, I remember the shot at the torture area, but I thought that he had flatlined in the final ep, about the same time that Palmer was getting infected.

And Palmer, the President, hasn't been back to LA in 3 years??? That's another hard one to swallow.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Well, another good episode. I wonder what was in that debate book on the doc. That guy using CTU for spying, only leads me to believe he will grab Kim and kill Chase. I cant belive that mother flushes the coke and spreads the virus. Gonna be interesting.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

How would the virus spread, though? We don't drink the water that goes down to the sewers.

Eventually that water comes back to you, but any good sewage plant would remove most all the bacteria and viruses before the water was returned to a main waterway.

This was a cool episode. The first episode set up what was going to happen, but this episode set up how it was going to happen and some of the first twists. I really liked the ending. That was one of those “Oh my gosh!” type scenes. But why doesn’t that guy just take out Jack and solve half of their problems? And I wonder if this is part of a larger plan by the terrorists, as with a guy inside they should have known that Jack was part of CTU. I didn’t see the preview for next week, but am looking forward to it anyhow.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Airborne virus

Holy !@#$%^&*( I can not believe Tony gets shot in the head. WTF. That shocked the hell out of me. Great Great Episode. Salazar killing the warden also. Holy !@#$%^&*((((((( again.

maybe they'll show why the warden was killed later, but right now I don't see why they killed him off. The only 2 things I can think of are: he wasn't a good character; and to show that Salazar could do whatever he wanted. My question would be why right there?

Yeah, Tony getting shot was a surprise... at first I thought it was in the ear. I don't see why they just didn't walk over and throw the cuffs on him.
    YVH-1 head

The medic actually said Tony had been shot in the neck. Hopefully he lives, he's my favorite character after Jack.

Well, don't you guys remember the article I posted at the start of this thread? It's only by putting the main characters in SERIOUS life-threatening situations that the viewers will remain on edge.