Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Jack is insane, starting a riot. I loved when he beat uyp CHase, I cant stand him. I hope Jack shoots him. Next week looks to be a good epsidoe.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I loved when he beat up Chase, I cant stand him. I hope Jack shoots him.
    Holy crap, I almost fell over laughing when I read that!

And next week it looks like the prisoners take Jack hostage, with Chase on the side of the guards. That'll be good to see. How's ol' Jack gonna get out of this one?

Last night's episode...I guess you could look at it in two ways: 1)vintage 24 mayhem, 2)give me a freakin' break--this is over the top.

I'm trying to see where all this is going so I'll be patient with the 'Jack and the Bubba gang' story for now. Still a great show. Better than 95% of the stuff on the tube right now.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Wow! Tonight's episode kicked all kinds of ***. The Russian Roulette scene was just about the most suspenseful out of any of the three seasons so far...and the shootout afterwards was awesome too. Next week looks just as good.

I'm lovin' this season.

Yeah this season is taking off. It is awesome. Palmer got a decision tomake next week. Gonna be interesting.

That Russian Roulette scene was insane. Was hoping Jack would shoot Chase.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I'm looking forward to Kim figuring out that there is a spy in CTU. She is getting more and more suspicious every week. I just hope she goes and changes her hair. I can't stand it!

I am a little surprised that CTU doesn't have some type of alarm, or monitoring system, that lets them know when an unauthorized cell phone is being used.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Kim in trouble again? Go figure right. This season keeps getting more interesting. I liked the way Palmer stalled on shooting the plane down. Jack is in over his head, again. I figured Kyle didnt have the virus, but the only question is who does and where is it if it is out there.

Hands down, this is the best season.

The first season was okay, but the show was still sort of "finding itself" back then.

The second season was spectacular, but, the stories of Kim just became so increasingly ludicrous and unrealistic (she's in a car crash, then she gets stuck in a bear trap, then she stays at a guy's house and he turns out to be crazy, then she goes to a store and gets held hostage...) that you really stopped caring about her. Also, in the second season, late in the season the writers had some trouble balancing the episodes out. Some would simply be too intense, and have way too much drama and too many things going on; and other episodes would be slow, dull, and essentially have nothing happen.

Aside from Kim's ugly haircut, and the fact that the jerk Adam Kaufman, who's a dweebish and obnoxious geeky-type guy, has humongous bulging muscles, which is rather improbable...I see nothing wrong with this third season.

Since the cocaine bag didn't have the virus, and Kyle's body didn't have the virus, I wonder where it is.
    Maybe Gael has it.

Is anyone else in agreement with me that Gael (sp?) should get a full pardon by Palmer if he shoots Kim?

Another great show. I find myself second guessing the writers and figuring out what will happen next. Once they landed the chopper I thought that they would somehow shanghai Jack to Mexico and meet up with Ramon's brother. Anyone wanna bet that Ramon's brother's girlfriend is DEA or undercover CTU?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Possible MC. SHe very well could be. Gael should be given a medal if he shoots kim.