Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Wow, what an episode!!!

The part where Jack trips Pedro and snaps his neck was one of the coolest freaking things I've ever seen...and now the whole storyline with Gael makes sense!

MAJOR plot twists!

wtf, That was a great episode. Still in shock.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Things are now starting to fall into place. I think the plot line so far has been great, except why wouldn't Jack and Tony let Ryan Chappelle in on the whole scheme? You'd think they'd need someone higher up to make this work, and I refuse to believe that Palmer would know about it.

Is anyone else scratching their head at the whole Palmer plotline? I am trying to see if and how it may fit in with the main plot but I can't see how. If it doesn't then the writers are just making this into something to babysit Palmer with until perhaps season 4. In the other two seasons everything fit together well with all the various lines. This one has yet to show any union between Jack and Palmer's dilemmas.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

OK, can anyone explain to me how NINA got put back into the storyline? I almost soiled myself watching her show up unexpectedly last night. Last season they hauled her bony-A off to the slammer and now she's out?! As Desi would say, those writers have a lot of 'splainin' to do.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I hope Jack kills Nina this year. She will always come back in to be a thorn in Jacks side. Last night was a good episode. I hope they dont delay it for American Idol again this year
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

MAn this series just keeps taking some odd turns this year. I am enjoying it profusly(sp?). And now Sherry is back. Man it just keeps getting better and better. Too bad CHase didnt get killed. And I never expected CLaudia to get whacked out especially by Hector.

it's still a good show, but president palmer's storyline appears to be totally unconnected with jack's story. it's treading dangerously close to soap opra territory, meesa thinks. at least kim's screen time has been kept to a minimum.

by the way, why isn't sherry palmer in prison?

Meesa thinks that Sherry cut a deal helping Jack find that dude and all, so Palmer cut her a break. And yeah, the Palmer storyline is totally unrelated but I guess it will all work out int he end, and see that it all ties together.

ANother good episode. I knew Ramon was going to kill Hector when he said the deal was off. I thought it was funny that Kim got stuck with the baby. I wonder when the kid will pull a gun on Kim?????

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on here! Nina, dead?! No way, uh-uh, don't believe it. This has to be a smokescreen of some sort. I'm not convinced she's dead. Jack pulled a season one on her and shot the floor or something when she was laying prone. You know she has some info on Amador and the other guy (Alves?), otherwise how is CTU going to zero in on them. I bet Jack hauls her A out of CTU to show him where those two yayhoos are.

I'm at the point where I want to do in the whole Palmer plotline. It's going nowhere fast and I can't see how or if it ties in with the virus. The first two seasons, especially number one, used Palmer integrally. Now he's just kind of there in his own unrelated dilemmas.

The best thing so far in the past two shows is Julia Milliken. Man she's hot!