Hybrid View

Kiefer Sutherland wants to kill Jack Bauer

Apparently he really wants to shake things up a bit for "24." Read!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.../sutherland_24

Well taking chances like that are what makes great television shows IMO. It probably won't happen but the show is good nonetheless. I'm looking forward to the season premiere.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

If the producers really want to make 24 a better show then kill Kim off, not Jack. Jack/Keifer is one of the things that makes the show great.

Only 13 days to go!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    If the producers really want to make 24 a better show then kill Kim off, not Jack.
    No kiddin. Suffering through another sub-plot where her life is in danger every 5 min. is the only thing I hope they avoid this season. Her prediciments felt so unrealistic they sometimes brought the shows quality down IMO.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Hopefully Kim will not be a major player this year. I have no problem with them killing Jack off if they decide to end the show. If this will be the last season, let Jack sacrafice himself during the last show save the world. He's that type of Helo, so let the series end that way.

This has been the best show on TV the last 2 years, and I'm psyched for this season.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.