Question about the Millennium Falcon CD-ROM Playset

I was wondering about the Millennium Falcon CD-ROM Playset with Exclusive Han Solo? I see it up for auction occasionally on ebay. Is it worthwhile to buy it? The playset part looks interesting. Is the CD game any good?

Quote Originally Posted by tgr3328
    I was wondering about the Millennium Falcon CD-ROM Playset with Exclusive Han Solo? I see it up for auction occasionally on ebay. Is it worthwhile to buy it? The playset part looks interesting. Is the CD game any good?
    Though I never bought it, but did see it at TRU for years. It's one of the worst Ideas and ill received toys Hasbro even put out. I hear the game was really bad too. I guess if you got for free the Han would be cool to have.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

My kids play it every once in a while. It's fun for what it is. Don't expect anything on par with Rebel Assault or anything, but for a kid who isn't yet up to speed on all those console game buttons, the easy interface with the keyboard control is kinda neat. Plus, you get a Han Pilot who can sit!

I do recommend getting this, but try not to spend more than ten or 20 bucks on it.

It was good for the $10 I paid at the TRU sales so long ago. The Falcon playset is fun, and the figure is kinda cool. Better than the Gunner station version I think. The game was pretty easy, kind of interesting though. I've still yet to see a game that let's you blast at Imperial bikers on Tatoonie from the Falcon gunner station.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

My friend gave me this a few years ago, he got it at a garage sale for 50 cents. The game's pretty cool, I haven't played it in a while, but it had real movie footage and sounds. I liked to bring a bunch of figures form each of the scenes the Falcon is in in the game and switch them out when the time came.

A question though. Did it come with a gun that Luke would use? Like the gunner station but smaller, I think. Mine doesn't, and I'm not gonna stress about it but I'd like to know.

I have the Millennium Falcon CD-ROM Playset. I never opened it, as I suck at playing games. I just bought it for the figure, plus it looks good in the box, though I can't see Han's face since he is facing the back of the box. I don't remember what I paid for it, most likely full price knowing me.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    A question though. Did it come with a gun that Luke would use? Like the gunner station but smaller, I think. Mine doesn't, and I'm not gonna stress about it but I'd like to know.
    I don't think so. I believe it was just the keyboard overlay/playset, a cardboard graphic piece to insert for looks, and the Han figure with headset and gloves. He is better than the Gunner Station Han, but very similar.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008