Thread: New stands

New stands

So, it appears that most figures will be coming with the rectangle attachable stands. I think they are pretty cool. However, In keeping things consistant, I use circle stands made by protech.

It would be awesome if Hasbro made these new stands available. Maybe in a 10 pack for 3 bucks or so. Or even better! How about instead of the silly jedi point auctions, why don't they allow us to turn in the points for stands? I figure 10 points for 10 stands. I've got tons of these points that are just sitting there and I figure if i'm going to replace the stands I already have with the new ones, this way would make it a bit cheaper.

Either way, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a couple hundred of them.

I agree. I would like to be able to get more of those stands, with out having to buy a figure each time.
    Maybe a mail in promotion.

Are these black stands the same ones that came with the recent release figures in the assortments?? I haven't gotten any of the rerelased figures on the gold card, so I cant tell??

Quote Originally Posted by droidekas2
    Are these black stands the same ones that came with the recent release figures in the assortments?? I haven't gotten any of the rerelased figures on the gold card, so I cant tell??
    Yes, they are the same ones from the Princess Leia: Imperial Captive wave that were originally clear plastic, but are now a smoky black.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

So they are using the commtech chip molds then?

That's what the clear plastic one are, I believe.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

no... They are bigger than the CommTech chips were. These are new moulds.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**