Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Looks custom to me. Is it being passed off as real? (Yakface won't load) Highly unlikely, considering Hasbro changed the Red Battle Droid's insert, I think they would photoshop the blue to red on the insert. Since it is a pivotal character afterall. Also, the Red Clone in the CW cartoon has double blasters not the ARC rifle.

Even though the paintjob looks shoddy...well that could be passed for real but anyways.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I agree - it looks like a sloppy custom.

But, here's hoping Hasbro makes one of its own b/c the red ARC looks quite cool.

J

Red ARCTrooper VARIATION Found!
    October 29, 2003 | 9:10 AM EST | Jason

I don't remember reading about this one, but I was actually
    looking for the second series of clone wars figures from the
    cartoon this morning and ran accross a couple of cases of
    the series 1 that had all the Arc Troopers repainted in red.

Leave it to Hasbro to make another variation, to get a few more bucks out of collectors.
    Here's your $5, may I have another...
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Thumbs up red trooper found

Hello,
    This i my first post, joy! I found the red trooper today at wal-mart, it looks cool enough. i was hoping to find the newer clone wars figures too, but these were a surprise. good luck all.
    thanks
    LB

Can this be verified by anyone who doesn't have just one post? No offense but it's suspicious.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

If it is true I am gonna leave it on the shelves. I hate variations. Just a ploy to get us to spend more money.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Given that all the ARC-Troopers in the comics are blue, I think I can pass. I don't think the color scheme looks too good.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The colour of the red paint doesn't match the red used on the red Clone Troopers that are still shipping. The red was a little more dayglo and also flat, not glossy. I would think that Hasblah would just use the colour scheme they had going on the original Clone Trooper release rather than find a new "red" to paint the ARC troopers.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**