Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NIP/TUCK on FX

Re: NIP/TUCK on FX

Well I was watching Rescue Me last night, and they had a commercial for Nip / Tuck saying the new season was coming in September.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Man this show is beyond awesome. Stories are great, charachters are strong, music is awesome, women are SUPER HOT!!!!.Unfortunatley I have only had the pleasure of watching it on NETFLIX DVDs. I have not seen season 3 yet so I have not found out who "The Carver" is. I have had people say that Bobbalit should have been The Carver. And I agree, but it would have been too obvious. So I know it wasn't him. But I am psyched for August because that is when Season 3 is out on DVD!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    I love "Nip/Tuck". That along with FX's "Rescue Me" are two of the best shows on TV. Sadly, my new cable provider doesn't carry FX. Feel free to share what happens each week with me via post or PM!
    Or better yet get Netflix like me. Cheaper than cable. I canceled my cable package over it.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Man this show is beyond awesome. Stories are great, charachters are strong, music is awesome, women are SUPER HOT!!!!.Unfortunatley I have only had the pleasure of watching it on NETFLIX DVDs. I have not seen season 3 yet so I have not found out who "The Carver" is. I have had people say that Bobbalit should have been The Carver. And I agree, but it would have been too obvious. So I know it wasn't him. But I am psyched for August because that is when Season 3 is out on DVD!!

Or better yet get Netflix like me. Cheaper than cable. I canceled my cable package over it.
    Don't worry...no spoilers here, scruffziller...just a word of caution: Don't get too wrapped up in the Carver identity mystery because you'll likely get let down big (just my humble opinion).

It ruined Season 3 for me. But the rest of the stories are solid...definitely darker than Seasons 1 and 2.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm