D...on't A...ttempt R...eading T...his H...ere!!!!!

Concept?????????????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	concept.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	6989  
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Is this a Vader or Grievous pic? Where did this come from?
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

It's apparently supposed to be Vader, from the title spelling DARTH. That's weird-looking, where did you get it?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    It's apparently supposed to be Vader, from the title spelling DARTH. That's weird-looking, where did you get it?
    It was in the Episode X forums....the original pic was labeled DISCO VADER...there was a rainbow wig and a bunch of day-glo highlights, but I put it in Photoshop and touched it up.

This is supposed to be Anakin/Vader after his transformation. No cape, no helmet cap, and eyes exposed, just like the end of ROTJ.

Hate to break it to you, but this sketch is bogus. It was done by an artist looking for some publicity for himself. It was submitted to Harry Knowles as genuine, he posted it at Ain't-It-Cool-News.com, then got burned by the hoaxer.

Here is the original, unaltered artwork: Not Vader
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by darthzirock
    Hate to break it to you, but this sketch is bogus. It was done by an artist looking for some publicity for himself. It was submitted to Harry Knowles as genuine, he posted it at Ain't-It-Cool-News.com, then got burned by the hoaxer.[IMG]

I don't care either way....if it's a fake or real...I still think it's cool. ..BTW...where did you hear that from?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthChuckMc
    I don't care either way....if it's a fake or real...I still think it's cool. ..BTW...where did you hear that from?
    I heard it directly from the source, Ain't-It-Cool-News! Don't believe me? Read for yourself: Moriarty’s MEA CULPA! Regarding The STAR WARS Production Art... That Wasn’t!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

Even if it is not real, I think that picture is neat.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.