Geonosian Scene Pack Name Change from 1 to 2?

Did anyone else notice that Hasbro changed the name of Geonosian Scene Pack from "Geonosian War Chamber" on #1 to "Geonosian War Room" on the #2 release?

No, I haven't noticed that. Any comparison photos?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Well, I have the second part of that set. I'm waiting for the first set which I got an e-mail from EE that it has shipped. My second set says "Geonosian War Room". I'll let you know once my first set arrives.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

While I unfortunately have thrown out the packaging and can't post pics for that reason, I have both Geonosian scene packs. It's true. Set 1 is labeled "Geonosian War CHAMBER" while Set 2 is named "Geonosian War ROOM." Why this was done...who knows. It's Hasbro after all.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I didn't notice that, but I did notice that one of the Jedi Council sets was for TPM and one was for AOTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterjedi73
    I didn't notice that, but I did notice that one of the Jedi Council sets was for TPM and one was for AOTC.
    I remember hearing something to the effect that they combining members of the council from both movies. I'm assuming this is because it'll give us more previously unproduced figures such as Yaddle and Yarel Poof (sp?), two Jedi who died in between TPM and AOTC. It'd just be nice if they included chairs for all of them instead of leaving one character in each set standing.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Here is a comparision pic of the Geonosian Scene Packs:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	geoscpak.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	7002  

This is about the most stupid thing hasbro has done to screen scenes. Why change the name? This does not make sense.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader
    This is about the most stupid thing hasbro has done to screen scenes. Why change the name? This does not make sense.
    I don't understand it either.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The variation hunters will go nuts over this change.