Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    X-Men: First Class 1-16
    X-Factor (1987): 21, 22, 25-28
    Marvel Masterworks HB: Uncanny X-Men 1-10

I'm doing some catching up and filling in holes in my collection. Did the second X-Men: First Class series end at #16? Or is 16 just the most recent issue?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Read some comics that I bought over the last month:

Ult. Spidey 130- Pretty interesting; I had no idea what this Ultimatum thing was, so I was pretty shocked to see most of Manhattan underwater. I guess issue 133 is the final issue of this "volume" of USM. I read that they might kill off Parker; is this happens I won't read the new volume.

Also found out that #100 is the last issue of Ultimate X-Men. I'm excited to see how it ends.

and I did read Walking Dead 58 which was pretty fantastic. Good to see some of the older characters coming back, even if one is a zombie, which was SHOCKING.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

picked up :

TPB Legacy 1 : Broken - liking the story so far aboout to start book 2
    TPB Legacy 2
    TPB Watchmen - getting ready for the movie
    What ever Happened to the Caped Crusader #1
    Masquerade
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

New comics? None. Old comics? Some.

Tales of the Jedi: Redemption #1,2,4,5 (won't start to read it until I find #3)
    Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon: Last Stand on Ord Mantell #1,3 (won't start to read it until I find #2)
    SW: Vandelhelm Mission (which I didn't realize was a reprint of a Marvel SW book, so I've already read it, but shall re-read it anyway)

Waiting to receive in the mail:
    O-B & Q-G:LSoOM #2
    some SW comic from 2005 about the films (can't recall its title)
    Marvel Two-In-One #100 and New Mutants #100 (went back to my get-all-the-Marvel-#100-books)
    Amazing Spiderman #583 (Obama cover, 2nd print)
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Just bought off of Ebay today:
    X-Men Marvel Masterworks volume 2 and 3 (covers X-Men 11-31)
    Uncanny X-Men 256, 258-262, 277, 281 (assorted issues from Jim Lee's early run on the series)

Also got:
    Spider-Man Masterworks (reprinting Amazing Fantasy 15, Amazing Spider-Man 1-10)
    Fantastic Four Masterworks (reprinting Fantastic Four 1-10)
    X-Men Origins: Beast
    Amazing Adventures #11 (2006 reprint)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Green Lantern #38
    Blackest Night is going to be so frikin' awesome, I can't stand it!!!

It'll be nice after the big let down from the Final Crisis. But then, GL story lines always rock and/or make other stories better...IMO.
    May the force be with you.

Indiana Jones Tomb of the Gods #4
    GI Joe Origins #2
    Justice League #31

Discount sales rock! From Mile High Comics, bought eight different Marvel issue #100s:

- Alpha Flight
    - Master of Kung Fu
    - Avengers West Coast
    - Power Man & Iron Fist
    - X-Factor
    - Excalibur
    - Marvel Comics Presents
    - The Defenders

Most paid? $3.92 after the discount. Sweet!

Now, where can I buy some time to be able to read these (and the other 7 unread comics I bought a bit back)?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega