Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Picked up:

Ult. X-Men 100 (last issue, ever)
    Walking Dead 59-60

can't wait to read them tomorrow during my office hours on campus. hahahha
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Clone Wars #5. I thought I'd better pick it up immediately since I had to search around for #4.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Were all the Masterworks hard or softcover? My brother works at Borders and said they have brought back the softcovers.
    They're all hardcover versions. I didn't think they ever released anything beyond the first 10 issues of any series in softcover.

Justice League #32

Don't forget, next Saturday is Free Comic Book Day!

Which always coincides with the May SAT date because Diamond is kinda stupid and doesn't realize that it shouldn't conflict with any major nationwide event that could take any potential chunk of their readership.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Isn't it actually this Saturday?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I won a 3rd print of TMNT #1 off eBay this week, and I got the 25th Anniv. reprint from FCBD today. Weird, and hard to believe it's been that long ago... : old:
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Justice Society #26
    Green Lantern #40
    GI Joe Origins #3

As the thread is for comics that you bought, I didn't list the free titles I got today.

I picked up the softcover version of Marvel Masterworks Avengers 1-10 and another Avengers TPB that seemed to just be reprinting some random issues of Avengers comics from the late 70s (161-162, Annual 6, Annual 8 and 201).

Does anyone know what the plans are for those softcover Marvel Masterworks books? Are they going to rerelease every hardcover MM in TPB form?

How much is the third print TMNT #1 going for now, if you don't mind my asking? I got one in high school from a friend who thought it was worthless, just to read it. I about carped my pants when I looked it up and it was worth over $100.
    Tommy, close your eyes.