Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
    Brightest Day # 14
    Green Lantern # 59
    Green Lantern Corps # 54
    Zatanna #7

All those in favor of renaming this thread "figrin bran Keeps the Comic Industry Alive 1-5 Books at a Time"?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    All those in favor of renaming this thread "figrin bran Keeps the Comic Industry Alive 1-5 Books at a Time"?
    Very funny BCJ!

Brightest Day #16
    Green Lantern #60

Not entirely true, BCJ. Just a quick scan of this page indicates that figgy is only keeping DC and Dark Horse alive.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And a quicker, hi-res scan would reveal the 24 books weekly from Marvel that he posts about in white color, size -1 font.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Not entirely true, BCJ. Just a quick scan of this page indicates that figgy is only keeping DC and Dark Horse alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCJ
    And a quicker, hi-res scan would reveal the 24 books weekly from Marvel that he posts about in white color, size -1 font.

Haha, very funny you guys. I'm not sure why I'm not keeping up with IDW's G.I. Joe titles?

Anybody checking to see how much the FREE Comic Book Day books are going for online, especially the "rare" and "HTF" Star Wars/Airbender one? What, is there some market out there after the first purchase, or something?