Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    ROTJ Infinities is coming soon.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I've heard that Armada and Beast Wars versions of More Than Meets the Eye are scheduled for 2004.
    Cool, thanks for the info. I hope it is true.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

So I headed in for new books this week, and was disturbed to see the "No new books, Check back tomorrow" sign up again this week. That's 2 weeks in a row, for those keeping score. I didn't buy comics last week, so today wound up being a little tidy-up trip. Here's what I came home with:

Emma Frost - issues 3 and 4 (still missing a #2)
    Powers 35
    Supreme Power 4
    Wolverine 7
    Wolverine: The End 1

And that's it. Can't wait to read Supreme Power, it rocks. Stupid me forgot to get the 2nd issue of Thanos, so that will have to wait. Better not sell out.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Does anyone know when issue 3 of the Spideman/Black Cat mini-series is due out? Seems like I've been waiting months for it. Much like what happened to Planetary...
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zoltar
    Does anyone know when issue 3 of the Spideman/Black Cat mini-series is due out? Seems like I've been waiting months for it. Much like what happened to Planetary...
    Issue 3 is out; the issue that we're waiting for is #4. I have no idea when that comes out.

Thundercats: HammerHand's Revenge #2
    1602 #4
    G.I. Joe #23
    Hulk #63
    Fables #19
    Invincible #6
    Teen Titans #5
    Ultimate X-Men #39
    Ultimate Six #4
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Are there any more people like me who don't buy any X-related books?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Quote Originally Posted by billfremore
    Are there any more people like me who don't buy any X-related books?
    I don't, except for rare occasions (like the Draco story line). I got fed up with Marvel after the Onslaught fiasco. They kept dragging plots on way too long -- like why did it take the X-Men two years before searching for Charles after he disappeared? Continuity was non-existent and one of my favorite comics -- Gen X -- kept having mistakes in it as well as artwork so poor I couldn't follow the story. So I pretty much dumped all things Marvel and took up DC and some Image titles.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

GIJoe Frontline #16: Despite a wicked cover of Night Creepers holding Destro's mask, a disappointment. Hard to follow, and read like one of the worse issues of the old Special Missions title.

Transformers: War Within 2 #2: Urrr. Simon Furman. Andrew Wildman. Must continue buying, no matter how little sense it makes!!

Transformers: Armada #18: Didn't resolve the storyling as neatly as I'd like. And I'm sorry: no Armada character (or army thereof) could ever kill the true Galvatron and Bludgeon. They must've been otters, disguised as those uber-baddies to cash in on their reps, kinda like Jodo Kast.

GIJoe #23: Oh. My. God. I forgive all the bad things I said about Josh Blaylock when I found he was reviving Serpentor. This isn't a bad marketing ploy. This is how a homicidal killing machine cloned from dead conquerers and a not-quite-dead Arishikaje ninja should act. Building up for one hell of an explosive climax in #25.

He-Man: uh, something about fear #1: Scare-Glow!! 'Nuff said.

Transformers: More than Meets the Eye #8: Does Dreamwave plan on actually using all these characters in their screwed up little continuity?

Wolverine: The End #1: Awesome. Awesome. AWESOME!! The twist with Sabertooth was nice, and hopefully we'll finally learn that old Graydon Creed's real name was "Dog" Logan. I'm hoping for some reminiscing about old flames, former comrades in arms, spunky mutants who dress like Batman sidekicks. . . .
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well i recieved Ultimate X-Men 39 and bought 38. The sory was OK, but by far not the best.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Are any of you guys reading Nyx, from Marvel?

Ish 2 just came out. I like the art and the coloring! Created by Quseada and Middleton.

Kiden Nixon witnessed her cop father get killed when she was a child. Now in HS, she is finding out that she has the mutant ability to stop time for a few seconds.

So far it's written pretty well and reminds me a little of Spider-man (in the teen angst and problems she has).
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars