Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I figured I'd pass this on, if any of you go the subscription route. And read Ultimate Spidey. And are planning to read Ultimate FF. If you subscribe for 12 Issues of Ultimate Fantastic Four, you get 12 Issues of Ultimate Spider-Man for free. The cost is $23.97. Great deal for 24 comics.

http://subscriptions.marvel.com/ff_usm.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

man this sucks. not the deal, but i already have a subscription to Ultimate Spidey, and i really want one for UFF, but don't want two different Ultimate Spidey subscriptions.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

I think the ad says, if you already have a current subscription for Spidey. That it will just continue from when your last issue on your first subscription expires. Yep, it does. Just checked it to make sure. You could always call the 1-800 number, just to be sure. Since they included it at the end of the info.
    Marvel Subscriber Advantage (U.S. Orders Only): Marvel will automatically renew the subscription(s) you order today upon expiration so you get continuous service and never miss an issue. You will be notified via email prior to each new subscription term confirming your continued service and rate. The credit card you used today will be billed at the renewal rate then in effect. As always, you can cancel at any time and get a refund on all remaining issues by contacting Marvel Subscriptions at 1-800-217-9158.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That is a SUPER deal. The cover price on the deluxe books is at least 3 bucks US, no? 67 percent off is not to be sneezed at. I subscribed to GIJoe when I was a kid, but quit after it ran out as the books all came folded right down the middle. I hope they treat them better these days.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

wow, this is definately a great deal. If i order this, it will 4 titles i'm getting every month. I think i might just do it. Does it happen to say if i will recieve issue one of UFF or will i start a few issues in.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

never mind, just checked and answered my own question. yes, you will get issue one if you order by the 9th.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    New Comics (12/3/2003)

Thanos 3
    Superman/Batman 4
    GIJoe vs Transformers 5
    Supreme Power 4
    Hulk 64
    Captain America 21
    Ultimates 12
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Im going to have to pick up the Thanos issues next trip. I hope they have a #2 left for me. Hulk and Cap are out, I think that means the other Avengers solo books are out as well..... can't remember which (if any) key X-books ship the first Wed of the month. I think Im going to pick up on Ultimates again as well, been saying that for awhile and it's time. Going to need those JLA Avengers issues as well. Pricey trip next time.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Oh my frickin God. picked up Ultmates 12 yesterday night, and it is the absolute best story i'v read so far excellent action, good writing and some funny scenes. Definately everyone should pick this up. I can't wait for next issue, there a huge cliffhanger.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I like that line where the bad Nazi/Skrull guy is telling Cap "you haven't learned anything." and Cap's all "I learned how to fly this jet." as he's shivving him on the end of it like a shishkabob. I don't get the reason for starting over, other than having yet another new Ultimate first issue that'll sell like hotpants. But Ultimate Captain Britain sounds intriguing.

So, compared to the WWII era TF/GIJoe book, this GIJoe/TF book is kinda just bleh now. Miller's art started out spectacular (remember that splash in issue 1?), but I think the pressure of putting it out monthly has driven it down a bit. I'll be glad when it's over.

I am totally stoked for GiJoe:Reloaded (except for that cheese title which references a completely hideous movie franchise....) and it's two precursor Reborn books.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."