Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    I agree At At, Ultimates 12 was great! I'm looking forward to 13 also. I think I may have missed 10 though; I felt like I came in in the middle. I liked what they were doing to Banner to get the Hulk to come out and play. Thor was great- I never saw him like that in his regular monthly book.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

ok, order my subscription to UFF. I hope they just continue my US subscription after the one i already have, because i had to use as different first for the credit card, since it is my mom's credit card. Any idea whether or not they will continue, or ship two different US subscriptions.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    I picked up the seventh issue of Transformers More Than Meets the Eye today. I have yet to read thru it but plan to take some time out soon. I believe the next issue will be the last one. If so i would like to see them do something like that but this time about the Beast Wars figures. It would be even cooler if they could include some of the Japanese figures that werent released over here such as the giraffe, rabbit, and horse.
    More Than Meets the Eye for Armada is scheduled for Spring 2004. There's an ad on the last page of MTMTE #8. Also, read that issue (MTMTE #8) if you like Beast Wars. I think some big things are in the works for those guys as far as Dreamwave Comics go. Doesn't look like it'll be the same continuity as the Beast Wars 'toon, but they're definitely in the (presumably far) future of Cybertron.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd suggest calling the 1-800, and seeing what they say. They might be able to make sure that you don't get more then one Subscription.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    New Comics(12/10/03)

Avengers 75 (490)
    Iron Man 75
    Uncanny X-Men 434
    1602 5
    NYX 3

Avengers. The Subpar Search for She-Hulk storyline wraps up. Hawkeye busting two shafts on the Hulk's eyeballs was kinda cool.

Iron Man. This issue kinda spun it's wheels. The story was just more of the same from last issue. They hired Lucas because he could do good tech...so lets see more Iron Man...

Uncanny. Heh. Lorna popping out of Nils stomach. "oh. hello."

1602. haven't read it yet.

NYX. Why oh why? Must every mutant book have that damnable Wolverine in it in some form or another? Now his daughter (or whoever) is hooking in Queens?? If not for the stunning artwork in this book, I might get a plane ticket to NYC sos I can slap Joe Quesada and his Wolvie mongering...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

hey, did Ultimate Six come out yesterday, i read somewhere it did, but no one has said anything about on these forums or another comic forum i visit, so i'm not sure.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Ultimate X-men came out. The new one where Angel shows up. I flipped thru it. But no Ultimate Six....
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

ok, nother question. I'v had a subscriptiuon to ultimate Spidey for a few months now, and i always get my issues like a few days late. What i'm asking is, do they still send you double sized issues in the mail, the ones that cost extra money, or do i have to go buy those seperately. The reason i ask, is because it has been a little over a week. I just got my issue of the new Uncanny in the mail today, so where is US 50. Or should i go pick a copy up at my local Comic book store.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

I should think it would be showing up for you ATAT. Call the 1800 number to be sure, but the bigger issue should be included in your subscription for sure, they took that into account when they charged you way back when.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I picked up Ultimate X-Men #40, because I couldn't wait for the TPB. Huge Beast and Angel fan, so hearing that they were a massive part of the story I couldn't stop myself from picking it up. This is definatly a good jumping on point for new readers, even though I've been reading from the beginning. And will probably be there as long as they print the book.

This issue was great, a lot of character development. Especially how Warren's family considered him a monster. And yet, everyone else is stunned by his 'beauty'. But christ, Henry really needs to stop chatting away on the internet. First dropping the news about Magneto to the Brotherhood. And then dropping the news about Warren and getting a group of Religious Fanatics gathered outside the front gates to the mansion.

The biggest question, is who is this mysterious benefactor that approaches Henry when he's sitting alone, feeling lower then low at the end of the book. And yay, the first use of 'Hank' in Ultimate X-men. I have to go with Mr. Sinister. With Magneto locked away in his plastic prison, and the rest of the brotherhood either being dead, arrested, or joining the X-Men the book needs a good baddy. And he's the perfect one to introduce. And from the dialogue, it sounds like him. Only other person who comes to mind, Dr. Maddicks.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 12-13-2003 at 01:54 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.