Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    caved in and both the Comic Adaption of G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra today at Barnes and Noble.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Utopia one-shot (It's nice to see Marc Silvestri drawing the X-Men again! )
    Uncanny X-Men #513
    Dark X-Men #1
    Dark Avengers #7

The whole Utopia storyline is pretty interesting so far, it actually looks like they are getting ready to make another major change to Beast again. From what I was reading, I'm willing to bet that they are going to revert Hank back to one of his previous forms. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's the human form, just to keep him distinguishable from Dark Beast.

I also picked up:
    Captain America #601
    League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Volume 1 - I now understand what all the hubbub about this comic is and why everyone seemed to be so ticked off by the movie. Great story.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Blackest Night #1
    Blackest Night Tales of the Corps #1

Blackest Night Tales of the Corps #3
    Justice League Cry for Justice #2
    Buffy # 27

Walking Dead 63-64: i'm really excited about this series, as always. These last few issues have been insane and i'm curious to see what this new group of trouble makers is up to. I loved how Dale got them back in the end as he was infected. Awesome!

Hulk #13- Don't konw what to make of this issue as if Banner can't turn into Hulk anymore, what am I reading about next month? I don't really want to read a Red Hulk arc again, so we'll see what happens.

Ultimatum 4-5: finished this awesome story up and it was pretty insane to see who got killed and whatnot. I would LOVE to see this turned into a film one day, or maybe a series of films with crossovers and whatnot. Maybe once the Marvel universe is established a bit more on film?

Ult Spidey Reqiuem #2- GREAT last issue of this incarnation of Ult Spidey. I read the new Ult Spidey #1 and didn't care for it. THe story was "eh" and the art was WAY too manga for my tastes. Plus, everybody is pretty much DEAD and where do you go after you destroy half of NYC? I took this series off my pull list, thus ending my reading of ULt Spider-Man.

Ult X-Men Requiem one shot- The end of Ult X-Men. I would've liked to've seen a more definitive end as there is way too much on the horizon, especially for the anti-mutant sentiment that is bound to be brewing, but still, a great issue and ending to a very awesome series.

So the only things I have on pull now are Walking Dead and Hulk (pending where the story goes).
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Superman Blackest Night #1
    Wednesday Comics #8
    Green Lantern #45

Even though I love Batman I don't usually buy much in terms of Bat-titles, but the last few months have been good.

Batman & Robin #3 - I'm far more interested in Dick's inner conflict as new Batman than I am in this new jerk Robin.

Batman: The Widening Gyre #1 - Kevin Smith. 'nuff said.

Gotham City Sirens #3 - Not even sure why I started picking this up. Possibly because its villain centric. Possibly because its stars three hot comic chicks. No idea, but it's been fun.

Star Wars Legacy #39 - Not sure why I'm still even buying this. Consistently mediocre-to-boring.

The Boys: Herogasm #4 - In this spin-off Garth Ennis get seven more sick and twisted than he does in The Boys.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Beta Ray Bill Godhunter #3
    Blackest Night #2
    Batman and Robin #3
    Batman #689
    Batgirl #1

...it was obviously a "bat" kind of day.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Star Wars Legacy #39 - Not sure why I'm still even buying this. Consistently mediocre-to-boring.
    I quit Star Wars comics altogether after Vector. What a stupid event.