Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    I dunno, but I was bored Monday and went to an auction and bought Action #1. I had so much fun doing it, I went to another auction Thursday and bought Detective #27.

I've already set up a display between the Strativarius and the Bentley.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Have you thought about surrounding them with Fabergé eggs, or are those over by where you keep the Elephant Man's bones?
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I dunno, but I was bored Monday and went to an auction and bought Action #1. I had so much fun doing it, I went to another auction Thursday and bought Detective #27.

So YOU were the one who shelled out the $1M for AC#1. And, are those the rookie cards of the other guys? Or the error with the curse word on the bottom?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    green lantern #52
    Which was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Which was awesome!
    Agreed!!!

I also bought a Blackest Night magnet with Hal's/Sinestro's/Atrocitus'/Larfleeze's/Indigo 1's/Saint Walker's fists pumping in the air and lighting it up. Plus I got the DC Direct Larfleeze figure. mineminemine!!!

Now I only need Indiana Jones #20 and #30 to complete the ol' Marvel run. If I could only find time to READ them... (have only got to the first 6 so far ).

While these are not new, I read both All Star Superman volumes, Sleeper volume 1, and Criminal volume 1 over the last few days. They were exceptional. AS Superman actually brought tears to my eyes and I never really liked that character very much.

Have now read the first 10 IJs, and I bought the last two needed to complete the run (#20, 30).