Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Super Articulated Clone Trooper

The Super Clone is awesome!! Go to GH to check out proto pic's with the Clone is different poses!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Agreed. That CloneTrooper kicks major booty. I hope that they plan to use the same figure sculpt for to make new Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue CloneTroopers. Very tasty looking figure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Um, what's GH? Sorry, I'm in the "not knowing" section here. Thanks!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Looks great. Unfortunately for me, it means going back to the store every day at 6:30 in the morning until I get 40 of them or something, to have an army stocked up for Episode 3 dioramas.

Not to knock this figure, but I think I'll still get as much of that count from buying 2 and 3 pack Clones as possible.

This one will be best for making Clones standing at attention though, so I'll still need a lot of them.

With past army builders, this is exactly how people got millions of JMPs.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Finally, a commtech Stormy quality Clonetrooper. I too hope they'll make them available in the other colours so we can have NCO's with the posablity of the basic soldiers. Either way, these look great.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Who knows what's gonna happen with these beyond the "white" stage. I have 4 coming from KEBco and that's all I will need. I never thought I'd be saying "I have too many Clone Troopers!!!" ...yet, I do-- or will.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

It looks even better than the comtech stormie as he has wrist articulation. Thankfully it appears he can properly hold a blaster.

It's about danged time Hasbro came out with this. You know they had the technology for this figure from the begining.

(Puts business hat on)
    Hmmm, so it seems Hasbro has actually been stringing us along up til now.

First they say only the Preview White clone will be the only white clone to be made. Then the Red clone was going to be the only "Color" clone. Now look!

We have 5 different 3 packs, three different bonus packs, two different clone bikers (who were from a cut scene none-the-less), single carded blue and now RED arc troopers, rumored new bonus packs with wave 2CW figs and clones, and now this one-the super articulated clone.

Hmmm. I think Hasbro played us all quite well.
    (Takes off business hat)

I'm not complaining to much mind you, as I know I would have bought all of the variations that have come out, no matter the order in which they came out.

Sheesh, I'm like you Tycho. I'm going to be one army building FOOL! I'm just going to keep buying until my mind says to stop. (That's what usually happens anyway...I buy army builders and then a little spark goes off in my head that says ENOUGH....oh the voices they speak to me...JUST KIDDING folks...or am I MU HU HA HA...)

Anyway, I extremely happy to see this fig being produced. I too wonder if all of the color variations will be made of if it's just the white one.
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 10-31-2003 at 10:15 AM.
    Move along, move along

Very nice Hasbro. I wonder who the Hasbro spy on the boards is. They seem to be listening quite a bit here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten