Super-duper mega deal on the new Looney Toons DVDs

TV forum vs movie forum? Too hard a choice. I'll go with Gen Disc.

For a limited time (though 11/9/03, I think), Costco has the 4-disc Looney Toons Golden Collection for $39.99 (a full three dollars less than the next cheapest place). They have Space Jam for $17.79; not bad, but not quite as low as Target.

But here's the awesome part: if you buy both at the same time, you get $20 off! So basically, it boils down to you buy the set of classic 'toons for the cheapest price, and they essentially pay you $2.21 to get Space Jam!

Pretty in-freakin'-credible deal, if you ask me. It got me off the fence as to whether to get Space Jam or not.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    So basically, it boils down to you buy the set of classic 'toons for the cheapest price, and they essentially pay you $2.21 to get Space Jam!
    Still a rip-off.

Looney Toons is the default, so I'm gonna toss this one to TV since we sadly don't get to enjoy those classic gems on the big screen anymore. Keen deal on the DVDs though, I suppose you could try to sell the Space Jam disc if nothing else. I was checking CNN yesterday and one of the articles was about how Looney Toons fans are honked at WB for not including some of the mega-classics like "What's Opera, Doc?". WB basically said they didn't want to give away the whole farm at once.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.