Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Do you think the all-White Clones 3-pack came and went too fast?

OK, sure you get 2 white Clones in each pack with coloreds, but would you rather they keep shipping all-white packs too?

Here's what I see they need to ship more of:

3-packs - all white ones.

Preposed marching clones - need to make them in the first place.

Jedi Knight Army -

New Jedi Knight Army with new Alien Jedi, maybe a human female Jedi

(OK Jedi should also include Sora Bulq (Weequay) Bultar Swan (Asian female Jedi), more like that new E3 Alien Jedi they are doing (Howard the Duck).

Battle Droid sets

New Droid set with 2-3 rolled up Destroyer Droid props. - How cheap would that be - put 2 of those in (no moving parts) with a Super and regular BD.

New Younglings - a human youngling, maybe 1 boy, and 1 girl

I don't know. Oh - and this is in addition to the new super poseable clone they are coming out with - WHICH I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE COLOR CHANGES RUNNING ON, so that we have time to army build!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

They need to reship the entire lot of them. I only ever saw a genuine 3 pack once at retail. Hasbro never ever ships enough "army builder" types. They are just way too popular. Cut back on the Anakin's and put some of that plastic to better use elsewhere.

The all-white Clone Trooper 3-packs came out??? Couldn't prove it by what I've found!

Actually, I've spotted them once--that's it! One time. About a month ago (early October). I've seen the 3-pack with the yellow Clone twice, and none of the others. I saw the Jedi Army 3-pack once. If I see any more of those Droid Army packs or Battle Launchers, I will buy a rifle with a 'scope (at Wal-Mart, where they are cheap and plentiful!!!) and climb a tall tower!

One more thing ... shouldn't this be on the Clone Wars thread?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

I really want the green. I have never seen that three pack, but I have seen all the others. I know they came out 'cause a friend of mine scored one for himself.
    Kitik Keed'kaks for everyone.

I hope they're all still making the rounds, I've only been able to get to Wal-Mart. Since they now only sell basic figs and lightsabers ( ) I have little chance of getting the 3-packs. Closest store that isn't Wal-Mart is 17 miles away, and theres poor distribution already!

Edit: But yea, they shouldn't throw the 3-pack idea out the window after these. Theres alot of potential for'em. To move those Destroyer Droid launchers that are clogging the shelves, they should definitely release more rolled up droids as you said Tycho. So instead of one, someone can sit there and launch one, load another, launch, load, etc.

Other 3-pack ideas:

ARC Troopers - All blue, as there are 3-4 in the CW toon) in multiple poses.
    Jedi - (As Tycho mentioned)
    Jedi 2 - Black human, Bith, Mon Calamari
    Jedi 3 - Males of Luminara/Barriss' species, Shaak Ti's species and Rodian female?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Do you drive yet, Basker?

17 miles is likely 17 minutes by car.

Maybe 35 minutes of a great work-out by bicycle.

If you do have to ride a bike, who knows: you might find something or you might become a world-famous tri-athlete!

In any case, you'll be in great shape!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Heh, no I don't drive yet, that's in two years dude. We only have one car and most of the time my parents are working.

If I had a bike I couldn't do that either. The only access to the areas is by the highways, with very few sidewalks. Also the stores are in really busy areas. And trust me, Oklahoma streets are not very good for biking. All convient ways are busy streets so yea.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    They need to reship the entire lot of them. I only ever saw a genuine 3 pack once at retail. Hasbro never ever ships enough "army builder" types. They are just way too popular. Cut back on the Anakin's and put some of that plastic to better use elsewhere.
    I couldn't agree more with what Stillakid says!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

I was lucky that I found the Blue & Yellow clone trooper three pack in multiples and the red clone trooper 3 pack once, but I never found the all white set.

I preferred the Yellow set not because they come with binoculars but because I don't like the laying clone in quantity.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I didnt see them,although I had my dad look at Targets in the major cities where there was more traffic.No luckAll spotted was the Destroyer Droid Launchers.

A reship of these would be great,along with more 3-Packs and a step-up on the run of Jedi Army Packs.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!