Your Target may have Saga figures for $3.99

In the ad it states, Clone Wars and the sign in the store says the same thing, and neither mention Saga figures. Well I just went to Target and found Janus Greejatus, Bail Organa, McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper, Nightclub Obi-Wan, Elan Sleazebaggano, Ayy Vida, & Lars' Homestead Padme, and they only charged me $3.99 each. So you might wanna check your Targets.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Yeppers...my Target rang up Saga figures for $3.99 each!!!

woo hoo
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Went to Target today and found the CW Mace Windu. After checking out, I thought "that price doesn't seem right", so I looked at the receipt and, ha! - the price was $3.99. Didn't get any Saga figures to see what they rang up as though.

wal-mart has a copy of targets ad taped to the shelves next to their 3.87 price tag.

I picked up a Saga figure at Target today for $3.99.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

OK, on Sunday night my local WM had the CW wave 2 figures. Picked up 3 Asajj Ventress, 2 Obi-Wan, 2 Mace, 1 Durge (it was all they had left of him), and 1 Yoda (corrected lightsaber). On Monday, went to Target. No CW on the pegs, but I picked up another Aayla Secura (my 6th or 7th!!! ) and she rang up at $3.99. Picked up a Target sales paper on my way out, went back home & got my receipt from WM. Went to customer service and they very pleasantly gave me the price difference. $4.77 x 9 (+ tax) = $45.94. $3.99 x 9 (+ tax) = $38.42. My savings = $7.52! "Now, that's a good thing!" -- Darth Martha
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]