Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What Army Builder 3-packs do you want to see?

What Army Builder 3-packs do you want to see?

Blockade Runner Soldier 3-packs with each head variation
    Stormtrooper 3-packs
    Imperial Officer 3-packs with each head variation
    Death Star Trooper 3-packs with each head variation
    Imperial Commanding Officer 3-packs, with grey uniforms and head variations
    Rebel Pilot 3-pack # 2, with Grey Leader Y-wing Pilot Asian, Green A-wing Pilot, Black X-wing Pilot
    Hoth Rebel 3-pack, with goggles on and scarf on, hanger mechanic, and deck officer
    Endor Rebel Soldier 3-pack, with Black soldier, old soldier with beard, new sculpt 3
    Biker scout 3-pack
    Bespin Guard 3-pack, with mustached guard, black guard, white guard
    Naboo Security 3-pack with black soldier, Mexican soldier, new white guy sculpt
    Naboo Royal Guard 3-pack with white guy, black guy, Asian guy sculpt
    Sandtrooper 3-pack with black, white, orange shoulder pauldrons
    Snowtrooper 3-pack with 3 poses
    Gungan 3-pack with scout, civilian, child
    Ewok 3-pack with non-character warriors
    Tusken 3-pack with POTF2 (hands corrected), POTJ, Saga
    Jawa 3-pack with 3 heights for Jawas
    Geonosian Warrior 3-pack with winged, non-winged, Picador uniform
    Kaminoan Cloner 3-pack with 3 differently clothed Kaminoan scientists and administrators
    Battle Droid 4-pack with clean-up droids, rolled up destroyer droids, Super Battle Droids
    Battle Droid 3-pack with red (captain rank), yellow, regular (in rust color)
    Battle Droid 3-pack with blue, yellow, regular (in white color)

Did I forget anything potentially good?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Not to be a smart *****, but I'd like to see the ones at retail Hasbro has already released. I still haven't found the green or red clone 3 packs yet.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I havent seen the green clones either. But if they made some new 3 packs I would want

more jedi 3 packs. new figures, new jedi
    I like the 3 pack out now. they need to keep making more with new, jedi. just like these characters who are only seen for a short while. So we have all kinds of jedi. Everyone is interested in the clone army. well the amount of jedi there are impresses me, and i want armys of them

In my opinion, if 200 jedi went to geonosis I need 200 figures.
    I LIKE JEDI

But other than that the list you laid down was all good. especially I would really enjoy naboo royal guard and security, and ewok 3 packs.

It would also be cool if they broke the ep1 pit droids from the 2 packs up and had a 3 pack of pit droids, since some people had trouble getting those
    scooby-wan kadoobie

since the senators seem to congregate in 3s within their little hoverpods they would make ideal alien race 3 packs. 3 slightly different sculpted wookies, aqualish, neimodians, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax
    since the senators seem to congregate in 3s within their little hoverpods they would make ideal alien race 3 packs. 3 slightly different sculpted wookies, aqualish, neimodians, etc.
    That's a great idea!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zoltar
    Not to be a smart *****, but I'd like to see the ones at retail Hasbro has already released. I still haven't found the green or red clone 3 packs yet.

No shi^. Why saddle Hasbro with more ideas when they can't seem to get the stuff they actually make into our hands? I'll be heading to Ebay fairly soon to fill in these gaps in my completist collection.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a 3-pack of ARC Troopers, with one kneeling, one lying down in a firing position, and one with binoculars. Make one with a red pauldron, two grey-blue.

How about some dead Clone troopers! Hey, it's just an idea.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    How about some dead Clone troopers! Hey, it's just an idea.

How 'bout some dead Gungans!

I like all the the idea but the ones will died figrues. I also strong agree with hasbro needs to get the first batch into are hands. Only thing of the multipack i have seen has been driod launcher.