Do the Clone Troopers look the same?

Do the Clone Troopers look the same?

I want to stockpile a bunch of CT action figures to make Episode 3 scenes.

Anybody know if they look the same in E3 for sure?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sure they look the same, they're CLONES .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

i think tycho wants to know if the clone trooper armor will look the same as it did in episode 2.

I thought I heard they were gonna resemble the OT Stormtroopers, so as to establish another connection. Hopefully we DON'T get the horrible McQuarrie concept trooper, although it wouldn't surprise me if they did that.

Rumor has it that the Clones will indeed be in different armor. Closer to Stromtroopers but not exactly like them or the clonetrooper armor.

It seems like we are going to have yet another type of trooper to army build!

Oh well, it's only money right.........

(Imagines himself in the looney bin years from now---Just one more trooper, yeah that's all I need to finish my army-just one more...)
    Move along, move along

Let's see, if they change the design, then a whole new batch of toys has to be made and can be sold for full price. Um, my Magic 8 Ball is telling me that, yes, it is likely to expect a new Clone Trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Let's see, if they change the design, then a whole new batch of toys has to be made and can be sold for full price. Um, my Magic 8 Ball is telling me that, yes, it is likely to expect a new Clone Trooper.
    Oh but of course!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

...and 8 more fashion designs for Padme, which will break even Stevie Nicks' record!

Since Lucas is obsessed with costume changes I would bet money the clonetroopers will be different. The concept stormie would be interesting, without the saber.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.