Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    New Saga "Gold" Carded Figures!

    Added Front, Back and Bubble View pictures of:

    • Luke Skywalker (Hoth)
    • Achk Med-Beq
    • R-3PO
    • Imperial Dignitary (Kren Blista-Vanee)
    • Anakin Skywalker (Secret Ceremony)
    • Darth Vader (Throne Room Duel)
    • Luke Skywalker (Throne Room Duel)
    • Han Solo (Hoth Rescue) with Brown Coat
    • Hoth Trooper
    • Boba Fett (Pit of Carkoon)
    • Snowtrooper

    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=29700
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

  2. #2
    Nice pics. Like the Cards
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  3. #3
    Han's coat is not dark enough but at least they made a Correct Brown version

    Anyone also notice that they have TC-6 on the R-3PO card front and back!

    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/photo/data/760/2r3po1.jpg

    http://red6.home.insightbb.com/Aliens/Droids/TC-6.jpg

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by OCB
    Han's coat is not dark enough but at least they made a Correct Brown version

    Anyone also notice that they have TC-6 on the R-3PO card front and back!

    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/photo/data/760/2r3po1.jpg

    http://red6.home.insightbb.com/Aliens/Droids/TC-6.jpg
    Didn't notice that, but I'm not surprised - it's gonna be way easier to find pics of that Prequels droid than of the authentic background droid in ESB.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Didn't notice that, but I'm not surprised - it's gonna be way easier to find pics of that Prequels droid than of the authentic background droid in ESB.
    And it is all due to my main man JT that I know Han's coat is Brown, we figured it out a LONG time ago

    Good call on the TC thing...just thought it was funny

  6. #6
    Maybe with the new cards i can get the new Boba Fett

  7. #7
    Hmm, now that they rereleased figures from three months ago they can rerelease Ephant Mon, Sio Bibble, and TC-14. But no, who needs those figures?

  8. #8
    It appears that the pictures
    Darth Vader (Throne Room Duel)
    Luke Skywalker (Throne Room Duel)
    and the Snowtrooper
    are the exact same as the ones already released.
    Can anyone verify this?
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

    Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

  9. #9
    I've heard two stories about Han's coat now. First that it was actually brown. Then later I heard that he wore 2 different ones a blue & a brown in different scenes of filming. Does anyone know if there's any truth to that?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Turambar
    I've heard two stories about Han's coat now. First that it was actually brown. Then later I heard that he wore 2 different ones a blue & a brown in different scenes of filming. Does anyone know if there's any truth to that?
    I think that two coat thing is just speculation...nobody has shown me definitive proof that the coat is anything other than brown...

    There is a pretty interesting thread over at GH concerning the original Licensing Slick used by Kenner. That slick has a brown color called out and yet we get a blue figure. The slick in and of itself was the final straw for me that the coat is and always was brown

    Here is the slick

    http://www.creaturecantina.com/news_...205hanhoth.jpg

    The color reference is a Pantone color

    http://www.thesignfactory.com/pantone.html

    There is also a neat thread here concerning the slick

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO