Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Talking Pamela Anderson vs. KFC

Pamela Anderson is demanding KFC to explain their "cruel" treatment of chickens. She claims they are making the chickens too top heavy and unable to stay on their legs, virtually crippling them...

Funny... I don't recall Pamela complaining about her plastic surgeon making her too top-heavy and unable to walk. Heck, she's on her back more than... erhm...

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    Pamela Anderson is demanding KFC to explain their "cruel" treatment of chickens. She claims they are making the chickens too top heavy and unable to stay on their legs, virtually crippling them...

Funny... I don't recall Pamela complaining about her plastic surgeon making her too top-heavy and unable to walk. Heck, she's on her back more than... erhm...

The chickens aren't getting implants by choice, although it would make an interestingly chewy Family Bucket if they did.

Just another example of the pot calling the kettle black.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    The chickens aren't getting implants by choice...
    I hope to God they aren't getting implants at all!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I eat almost daily at KFC, and I haven't heard one chicken complain about how it was treated. Pamela Anderson is all Breast Meat and no brains anyway.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Besides, it's not just KFC. This has been going on for years. The farmers are constantly breeding chickens and turkeys to have larger portions of breast meat. Because that's the most popular portion of the Chicken/Turkey. To single out KFC for this is ridiculous, and only being done to cause as much of a stink as possible for Pamela Anderson's so-called cause. Doesn't she have better things to throw her support behind.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Besides, it's not just KFC. This has been going on for years. The farmers are constantly breeding chickens and turkeys to have larger portions of breast meat. Because that's the most popular portion of the Chicken/Turkey.

What are they feeding the poultry to accomplish this? Can we feed it to flat-chested humans too?

Well, it's not what's in the feed. It's just breeding practices. They breed the largest chested chickens and turkeys with other large chested chickens and turkeys. Over enough breedings the breast portions of the birds get bigger and bigger. There's a great short on an episode of MST3K that's in black and white from the early 50's that was talking about this. "Chicken of Tommorow" from Episode 702: "The Brute Man".

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

My favorite thing about KFc right now is those TV commericals they're running that say that 2 pieces of KFC has less fat than a Whopper.

Big. Freaking. Deal.

A KFC also has less fat than two big honking ladlefulls of Lard but I won't eat that.

I mean who the heck are they kidding?

and personally I think Pam should be the KFC spokesman and they should start a whole campaign advertising the bigger breasted chickens.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    What are they feeding the poultry to accomplish this? Can we feed it to flat-chested humans too?
    Well, actually ... they pump a lot of "great" stuff into those chickens that we do end up eating. Hormones, steroids, antibiotics ... and it all goes right from the mutant chicken into our system. Not to mention into the bodies of growing children.

I think it's cute that Pammy wants to help the sad, top-heavy chickens. I mean, they deserve to be happy before they're deep fried in heart clogging oils don't they?

Seriously, I love KFC and always have ... but that stuff is lethal. When you get someone that's as big a bozo as Pam Anderson taking a stand on something legitimate like this ... you just want to cringe. Uh, thanks ... but can we have someone that's not a complete moron arguing for better food standards.
    plasticfetish.net