I can't watch Clone Wars on Website?!?!

I went to Cartoon Network to watch the 1st episode. I have Quciktime AND Real Player installed. Stupid site keeps telling me I have to download the plug-in! When I try to select the player preference, it won't let me select one! Am I doing something wrong? Or is it the site? Help....anyone!

i'm no expert, but try to download updated versions of the quicktime and real players...........but if that dosen't work, don't worry, as you're not really missing anything.

in this day and age of awesome animation, the clone war cartoon looks like some cheap '70's crap animation. i think south park has better production values!

I went to give it a whirl on a whim. Guess what I got when I tried to watch the video?

"This content viewable ONLY to users in the United States."

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's getting harder and harder to be a Star Wars fan up here, we're screwed at every turn. Hasbro Canada, JMP Auctions, Clone Wars cartoons and toys - you name it, WE CAN'T GET IT!!!!!!!! Frustratingly stupid.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I wasn't able to watch it at cartoon net's website either. The real player never connected for some reason.

Are you guys attempting to watch it off of CartoonNetwork.com or the Clone Wars site? I can't seem to get Chapter 1 on cartoonnetwork.com to work, but I was able to get acess to Chapter 1 via the Clone Wars site.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Yeah when the screen that says chooseyour path pops up, click a path and then the number one at the bottom. Another screen will pop up to view it on.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I believe CW is not being shown in Canada at this time, which may be why jjreason can't access the website viewing of it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It is available on Kazaa for all who want to see it that havent
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten