Hybrid View

OK, so where is the cartoon schedule?

Where can we find the cartoon schedule if we want to go to the programming nightmare of challenging our VCR to record all of these?

(Clone Wars cartoons)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Have you checked the official sites? Weekdays at 8 PM Est., starting Friday Nov. 7th. With an encore showing at 1 AM Est. that same night. There will likely be repeats, but I need to check when they will be on. Also note that you can watch them if you miss them on Cartoon Network's site, with exclusive commentary by the creator. And Hyperspace users will be able to watch them on the Official Site with a 'Fan Commentary'. The CN commentary is for people that don't really know Star Wars.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Have you checked the official sites? Weekdays at 8 PM Est., starting Friday Nov. 7th. With an encore showing at 1 AM Est. that same night.
    1 AM is actually in the morning, so does that mean the encore will air before the premiere, or will the encore actually air at 1 AM the next morning? Just trying to make sure I've got that right...

should be on cartoon network - http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/

cant wait...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Since there are a total of ten 3 minute shorts, I figure they will probably be scattered within the four hours of new cartoon programming during the Friday Night cartoon programming.

I am recording the entire block of programming just to be safe (paranoid).
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Here is the link...

http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/s...l+Presentation

Here is the actual showtimes

Nov. 07 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter One

Nov. 10 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Two

Nov. 11 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Three

Nov. 12 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Four

Nov. 13 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Five

Nov. 14 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Six

Nov. 17 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Seven

Nov. 18 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Eight

Nov. 19 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Nine

Nov. 20 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Ten
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 11-05-2003 at 11:27 PM. Reason: missed a chapter

WOW, I would have felt stoopid recording 4 hours of shows and only getting five minutes of CW stuff...

DOH!!!

Bummer, they will air at 7 central time and i dont get off work until 7:30 so it looks like i will miss them. But knowing that i can view them online relieves me. Hopefully one day we get them all in a dvd.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay