Hybrid View

Whats the easy way to tell if you have an EarlyBird Figure?

Please help. Thanks.

Some early-bird Lukes have a Double Telescoping saber. . . otherwise it is the same as the regular release.

Some Chewbacca's came with a crossbow that has a greenish tint when held up to the light. . . otherwise same as regular

Leia, and R2-D2 are the same regardless.

Hope this helps!!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Wasnt Snaggletooth Blue in that set?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Blue Snaggletooth was included in the Cantina Adventure Set. It came with the infamous Snaggletooth (but was replaced by the red one in the later releases,) Greedo, Walrusman, and Hammerhead. Check out this informative link:

http://www.toysrgus.com/images-toys/...tinasears.html

I was under the impression that some Early Bird sets had a regular telescope Luke and a black bow caster. It this wrong? Also the double telescope lightsaber were carded, so just because it's a double telescoping lightsaber don't mean its an Early Bird figure. But I've only heard of green bow casters being Early Bird.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    I was under the impression that some Early Bird sets had a regular telescope Luke and a black bow caster. It this wrong? Also the double telescope lightsaber were carded, so just because it's a double telescoping lightsaber don't mean its an Early Bird figure. But I've only heard of green bow casters being Early Bird.

That is correct. . . some Early Bird sets have the regular figures. As well, some examples of Double Telescoping Lukes have been found carded (possibly the green bow Chewbacca as well, not sure.) So there isn't REALLY any "Early Bird" figures, just figures that were availible in the Early Bird package.