Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SW Hall of Fame Assortment

I got an email from EE, and it lists the following
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS84715E

Star Wars 3 3/4 inch Hall of Fame (HOF) action figure assortment. This assortment features previously released figures with all-new packaging. Contains 12 individually packaged figures: 1x HOF Chewbacca Mechanic (NEW), 1x HOF R2-D2 (NEW), 1x HOF C-3P0 (NEW), 1x HOF Obi-Wan, Coruscant (NEW), 1x HOF Anakin Skywalker Hangar Duel (NEW), 1x HOF Stormtrooper (NEW), 1x HOF Yoda (NEW), 1x HOF Darth Maul, Theed Hangar Duel (NEW), 1x HOF Princess Leia, Imperial Captive (NEW), 1x HOF Hans Solo, Flight To Alderaan (NEW), 1x HOF Luke Skywalker (NEW), 1x HOF Darth Vader Throne Room (NEW) (subject to change).
    Tent. Set to arrive Feb '04

Thoughts on the re-releases?
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

So they're rereleases? And all that time I thought they were gonna be new figures with better sculpts and such. Rereleases is ridiculous. Heck we already got some of those THIS YEAR.

If they were resculpts of them, that'd be one thing. This Hall of fame thing is just another way to rerelease figures so they don't have to make detailed sculpts.

R2 could be good if it's hologram Leia R2 though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I saw that case last night as well. I thought it was a joke. I cant stand re-releases. Unless of course I didnt get them the first time around.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

In the description I read on EE, it said "new" after I think every figure. But if it was new, then how could it be a "Hall of Fame" figure? Perhaps they were talking about the card. I'll probably be the idiot who buys each and every last one.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I am pretty happy about it right now only because of all the new stuff that is coming out next year this old stuff will save on the wallet a little bit. I don't need any of the rereleases so here is a whole case full of junk I can skip. I thought that the mechanic chewy was an odd choice since the Bespin escape version puts it to shame but...oh well.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic
    Star Wars 3 3/4 inch Hall of Fame (HOF) action figure assortment. This assortment features previously released figures with all-new packaging. Contains 12 individually packaged figures: 1x HOF Chewbacca Mechanic (NEW), 1x HOF R2-D2 (NEW), 1x HOF C-3P0 (NEW), 1x HOF Obi-Wan, Coruscant (NEW), 1x HOF Anakin Skywalker Hangar Duel (NEW), 1x HOF Stormtrooper (NEW), 1x HOF Yoda (NEW), 1x HOF Darth Maul, Theed Hangar Duel (NEW), 1x HOF Princess Leia, Imperial Captive (NEW), 1x HOF Hans Solo, Flight To Alderaan (NEW), 1x HOF Luke Skywalker (NEW), 1x HOF Darth Vader Throne Room (NEW) (subject to change).
    Man, talk about your unnecessary rehashes! And how arrogant to assume that the new Throne Room Vader is worthy of the HOF designation, too. If they really wanted to give us HOF figs, why not release Mynock Hunt Han and Mynock Hunt Leia as single-carded figures, since almost no one got them in the Cinema Scene from POTF2? Why not re-release Ephant Mon instead of the same Anakin Hanger Duel fig that's still getting clearanced at KB? This is just utterly lame!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

Yeesh . . . well, at least none of the rereleases from this year clogged the pegs. The stormtrooper's good, as long as it's the COMMTech version. I still haven't got the Hangar Duel Darth Maul, maybe I will next time he's out.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I have the same feeling about the Anakin as i did Jango why do we need him right now if you need a Anakin go check out K & B Toys.

Carded Pics Here

Chewbacca Mechanic
    R2-D2 POTJ Version
    C-3P0 From the MMC Set
    Obi-Wan, Coruscant First AOTC Version
    Anakin Skywalker Hangar Duel
    Stormtrooper (NEW) CTC version (although hard to see the blast mark, might be the 4 Pack)
    Yoda First AOTC Version
    Darth Maul Theed Hangar Duel (MOTDS)
    Princess Leia, Imperial Captive
    Han Solo, Flight To Alderaan
    Luke Skywalker ANH CTC Version

Here' some quick links
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	500x375-anakin-11.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	7316   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	500x375-c-3po-11.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	7317   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	500x375-chewbacca-11.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	7318   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	500x375-obi-wan-11.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	7319   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	500x375-r2-d2-11.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	7320  

[FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)