Animated Yoda figure pic on the cover of SW Insider #72.

!!!*SPOILERS*!!! There's also a pic of EP3 Obi-Wan, so if you don't want to know what he looks like in EP3 don't click on the link.

http://www.starwars.com/community/ne...0031105_bg.jpg

Saw this yesterday. I always get my copy of Insider like a week after everyone else. Oh, well ... at least I do get it before the newsstands. :happy: I'm looking forward to the CW animated figure lines, and I'm really looking forward to the premiere episode of the micro-series tomorrow night!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

Well, you new they were going to get Ewan to look more like the Obi Wan we see in Episode IV, so that's no big deal. The thing I 'm upset about, is I don't have my issue of Star Wars insider yet! I hope it's in the mail box today.............or I'll growl like a Lion!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Ewan looks great as an older Obi-Wan. Too bad the animated Yoda looks like crap. I'm so not into these line of figs.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

So. . . the new Insider is out? Hopefully my subscription problems have been fixed, and I actually get this one. I'll be checking my mailbox daily, can't wait!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

No, it won't be shipped until the 14th of this month. www.starwars.com just has a news article on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    No, it won't be shipped until the 14th of this month. www.starwars.com just has a news article on it.

OK. . . thanks.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    Good, for a second there I thought I was going to have to "Roar" like a Lion.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Umm, the anti-spoiler group around here can be very harsh, so I'll test the water:

If you have your copy of the Insider, or click on the link BattleDroid provided, check out Obi-Wan's lightsaber.

What do you think of that?

By the way, now I know what the big fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin was all about:

He said, "Get a haircut!" and Anakin said "NooooooO!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I hope he isn't to scale in that pic in the magazine. He doesn't even come up to Anakin's knee, and he's not on level ground with Ani either. But he looks pretty cool.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram