Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

I came across several Plo Koon's fighters at area Targets, no sign of the Utapu clone, though.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Saw more Plo Koon fighters and Clone battle packs on end caps at various stores in Austin. I was disappointed with the clones, so I passed on them. I suspect that I'll never get another crack at them.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

did you see the target black clone???? i have not heard of this being out yet!
    or was that the battle pack of clones... i have yet to find the final 5.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

No, the clones were the 5 packs. A vendor at the Comic Con last weekend was selling the Shadow Troopers, and he told me that his came from overseas and they wouldn't hit U.S. Targets until around the day after Thanksgiving.
    I also have not come across those last five basic figures, and with the oversaturated shelves at most stores and the impending launch of the Saga 2 line, I'm a little nervous that I might not find it at retail.
    David Brent

NB target had the fist half of the final 12 today, still cannot find the F5 , final five.
    later
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]

found the titaniun ultras today at walmart, the xwing and republic gunship.
    later

Found the remnants of the final five wave at Target. I was only able to pick up the wookie. I also noticed that a whole new wave of Clone Attack battle packs was out on the shelves today.
    David Brent

Found the final five at target new Braunfels and the remnants at target forum. So in NB I got one of each and 2 of the troopers, the holos seam to be the ones that are short packed for now. Then I found one more wookie at the forum, Good luck.
    Later

I managed to score one of each of the final five and Meena Tills Friday at Target in Austin. Three of the figures were sort of deformed, though, so I'll keep looking for them. I also got the TRU exclusive Holographic Emperor on Friday night. The store apparently had just gotten in the exclusives.

I had checked earlier in the day with a different TRU, and they told me they hadn't gotten the exclusives in yet. TRU wouldn't just sell me the figure, so I had to buy $30 worth of Star Wars stuff, and it was free.
    David Brent

Got a new Meena Tills and another special ops trooper they were all that remained of the wave at Target near me. Now if I could only find that case with Tarkin and Ask Aak
    David Brent