Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

i have an extra askaak , i think?? it was for a trade that fell thru.
    i will hold on to it if you need it. are you going to the toy show this weekend?
    i will probaly go sun.

later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Yes, I am going. I live near it, so I'm planning on going both days.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

i also got the target clone today.
    later
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]

Impressive. I've checked the DCPI at three Targets here, and have turned up nothing so far.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

i will be there today and tommorrow, so call you fool.
    later

Scored a shadow trooper tonight at Target in Austin. Nice figure.
    David Brent

cool,
    i hope to goto the show and get some weapons today, headed to busey's flea market then i will be out there later about 2.
    later

I stopped by Target this morning for a few grocery items, and I found a hologram Aayla figure to replace the "deformed" one I already have. Upon inspection, I noticed that Aayla's number is 52 and her name says "Zett Jukassa." Odd.
    David Brent

found the F5 at target NB today, but some socker already snag the holos!.
    later

Holy crap the collecting well has been dry here lately. I've been looking high and low for Tarkin to no avail, and upon reading reports of the Separation of the Twins figures showing up, I hit three north Austin Wal-Marts in search of them again to no avail. However, I did notice that all three stores were stocking the early bird kit and lots of them, so all was not lost.
    David Brent