Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    and the TWINS!! i found them tonight at walmart NB and i pick up a tarkin for you too trando!! they are on the pallet and marked for next week to be put out, but the box says exclusive in red letters so it stands out like crazy. hope you can find them and even if you find a tarkin i'll hold on to this on for now, unless you can get to nb.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

When it rains, it pours. I found this assortment tonight at a Wal-Mart in north Austin, and yes, I finally got Tarkin too. Thanks though for nabbing one for me. I appreciate it. About the Separation figures I really love these things. The figs are way better than I thought they would be, and the cards are pretty cool too. It's weird that we both found them on the same day. I guess they're probably hitting all over central Texas now.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

hey , found the yellow commander bly repaint variant, this one looks way better than the last.
    later
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]

I picked up both Clone Wars animated three packs this morning at Wal-Mart in north Austin. Nice sets, really.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I've not been shopping for them, but I keep coming across Tarkin and Ask Aak lately. They've been at various Target stores in Austin. Weird.
    David Brent

found the new wave today in NB.
    later

Cool. What store were that at? How much did they cost?
    David Brent

Finally found first wave of new Saga figures except for Boba Fett at WM. Gotta keep hunting crap.
    David Brent

Saw one Spud trooper and a crapload of Darth Taters the other day at WalMart. Didn't buy it though. I've been striking out big time in my attempt to find a Saga Collection Boba Fett.
    David Brent

Finally found Boba Fett today at Target in Austin. Now it's on to the Hoth Wave.
    David Brent