Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
    ok here is a shamless plug take a look on ebay for this, 7384956013 you can see my other items too.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

shameless plug for shameful shipping?

Target new Braunfels and forum have the Geonosis wave saw them this morning …. But NO SCORCH in site! Either they are not with this shipment or they are being picked by the stockman, I think the later. I only got the sun fac and the sora bulq the rest are repacks, and they have equal numbers of the c3po head case.
    Later
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]

Good for you, Lazer. It looks like finding this Scorch figure is really going to suck. Not surprisingly, I haven't seen the Geonosis wave here yet. Most of the stores don't have any saga collection stuff on the shelves right now, and I don't see that changing much.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Wow. About an hour after my last post, I dropped by my neighborhood Target to get my wife a birthday present, and incredibly, a guy in toys was putting out a case of SW basic wave 2.5. He hadn't even opened the case yet when I caught him. I bought all of them including both 3PO variations and the Utapau clone trooper -- sweet paint job! I'm still in disbelief that I found all of these so early.
    I should start going to stores only to buy non-SW stuff. Maybe that's the ticket to magically finding the toys I'm looking for.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

way cool!! still have yet to find them, but i am not giving up.
    later

My neighborhood Target store got new Saga Collection figures in, but it was all stuff from the previous three waves yuck! Hey Lazer Brain, are you seeing any evidence of the new stuff showing up in NB or elsewhere in greater San Antonio?
    David Brent

Scored the entire wave four of the Saga Collection at Target! I also managed to get a silver chase Cody and At-At Driver. What a relief.
    David Brent

way cool! scored a sivler cody today too, its a damn shame about sir steve, i gues we can take 'texas' over to the new site.
    later

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Brain
    way cool! scored a sivler cody today too, its a damn shame about sir steve, i gues we can take 'texas' over to the new site.
    later
    Agreed completely. It looks like the entire SSG community is just going to migrate over there, so it ought to be pretty cool.

On an unrelated topic, have you come across any of the vintage-style figures yet? I haven't seen any up here, and am getting a little antsy. I'm also dying to get ahold of that Target exclusive Grievous.
    David Brent