Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    I was in a Wal-Mart today, and stopped by the action figures to see what the store had (not much), and I saw something that threw me through a loop: Hanging among the Saga Collection figures was an AOTC blue-carded Anakin Peasant Disguise figure and it was in good shape. WTF?
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I found a few OTC figs a few weeks back. Shocked the hell out of me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

cool find, found some UGH figures at target NB, but my funds are getting low so i am not getting as much.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

just checking in..... still looking for UGH vader , ob1,ani. found the latest waves at target.
    later
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]

Good for you on finding the Tat wave, man. I have yet to see it anywhere, though I admit I haven't been looking that hard for it. I haven't seen any UGH figures in a long while, either. The stores that I've checked up here are pretty dead right now, so I'm hoping things will change soon.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Still haven't seen the Tatooine wave, but Heroes and Villains are popping up everywhere. Of course, I am violently opposed to collecting repacks especially of figures I bought a year ago or less so I'm not buying any. I did see about 15 CW gunships at a local TRU today.

I
    David Brent

yeah, just saw it the one time so far, i need more sandtroopers , they rock.
    as for ugh, i posted on the trade side for them so now i have them all except vader.......yeah.
    later

my tru had about 10 ships a few weeks back. i saw them dwindle down and now they got about 10 more. i may pass on it, i got the rots and e2 one. anyway maybee the tatooine waave will get to the east coast in the next couple weeks

found the tat wave at walmart SA. the tru battle pack should be out hunt for grivevus????
    later

Damn, I've only hear of the Tatooine wave once here. The local Targets don't have it, just one cruddy WM. I just checked on the Hunt for Grievous pack today, but TRU had nothing. The only thing that I saw of interest was one WM that had quite a few vintage Biker Scouts hanging.
    David Brent