Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    Had a sucky day today -- I called a local TRU this morning to see if they got the Hunt For Grievous in, they said they had it, but it wasn't on the floor yet, but all I had to do was ask a team member and they would retrieve one out of the back for me. I went there; a team member hunted for about 40 minutes, but came back empty-handed. So, I called the two other TRUs in town and got the "We had it this morning, but it's sold out" line.

I still can't find the Tatooine wave either.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I picked up the lone Darth Vader from the latest Saga wave still hanging on a peg tonight at Target. Only seven more to go.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I got my grubby hands on the Hunt For Grievous battle pack today, and I must say, I love it. No sign of the Tatooine wave, though I've heard rumors of the occasional case starting to show up in Austin.
    David Brent

i have a few extras here if you get around, i got the tru pack too, its way cool.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Thanks, I ended up buying the wave in one fell swoop on ebay. It's showing up around here, but cases are few and far between. What a pain in the *****.
    David Brent

I'm no longer looking for it, but I've seen the Tatooine wave in a few WMs and Targets lately, so it looks like it's finally getting widespread. I can hardly wait for Endor.
    David Brent

Picked up maces ship at target today...looking for tittanium atat
    later
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]

Local Targets have plenty of the Tatooine wave, and interestingly, the senate battle packs are being clearanced for $13.68. There are plenty to unload, too.
    David Brent

got my george stormie in today, the package was crushed...darn it.
    i am interested in getting another senate battle pack, if you run into them again pick one up for me,thanks
    later

I'll try to get it for you tomorrow. this is the one with the two red clones, yoda and palpatine that you're after, just so we're on the same page? That really sucks about your Lucas figure - mine hasn't shown up yet, but the check just cleared last week.
    David Brent