Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

You found the Sith pack? Nice, didnt think it was out yet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Brain
    wal mart new braunfels......this morning..... found! evo packs of clone troopers and sith. they are also stocked on the new wave of figs with black clone pilots and such.
    later
    Way to cool that you found all those Evo sets this morning! I only found Wave 2 of the Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper (2 Clone Evo & 2 Ani Evo in the case) sets this morning out our Wal-Mart here. Still looking for the Sith Evo. Did you see or notice the box wave # your Clones & Sith Evo came in? Was it Wave 3 by chance? Thanks in advance, Happy Hunting!
    [b][size=4]"Have you ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis-the wise?" -Palpatine asking Anakin in [i]Revenge of the Sith[/i][/size][/b]

That's awesome Lazer Brain. I just canvassed Austin's Wal-Marts last night and they weren't putting out anything new yet. Have the repaints and Evolutions been readily available down there, or is this actually the first time you've seen them? Also, I've not seen the Tarkin wave anywhere up here. Have those figures been on the shelves there?
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Looking for the Tarkin wave here also. I hear they are showing up, with out Tarkin, just the two Senators. Anyone found Tarkin in Texas yet?
    [b][size=4]"Have you ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis-the wise?" -Palpatine asking Anakin in [i]Revenge of the Sith[/i][/size][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by ndjedi
    Anyone found Tarkin in Texas yet?
    Somebody has. I saw several of them listed on ebay by some guy here in Austin. Don't know where he found them, because I hit these stores almost daily. Oh well, our time will come
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Found the green clone commander today at TRU. There were three of them and I bought two. I still haven't seen the other repaints or the Tarkin wave around here, though. Maybe I have the case assortments screwed up, but I thought the black clone pilot and red shocktrooper were supposed to be packaged with the green commander.
    David Brent

No, The shocktrooper is packaged seperatly. The Green Commander is with the Black pilot I do believe. You might have missed it unless you grabbed them case fresh and busted it open.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for that info KH, I arrived at the store a little too late, I guess.
    David Brent

Saw a couple of the TIE fighters tonight at Target, but I hadn't been reading the thread on it and didn't realize that the find was somewhat rare. Moreover, I swear the price was $21.99. I passed on it, but will return tomorrow. I did pick up the Sith Evolutions set instead.
    David Brent

Came across the new set of cups Monday night at Target in Austin. Didn't buy any, though. It didn't look like anyone else had bought any either there were quite a few left.
    David Brent